change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help choosing a village?!

Rhodes (Island) Feb 28, 2015 at 4:10 AM

Hi All,

My partner and I will be visiting Rhodes for just over 2 weeks towards the end of May and are struggling to find the best place to stay.

We will be hiring a car and planning on exploring to find secluded more intimate beaches but love the history and hustle and bustle of the old town. We want to stay clear of the new town but since we will have a car to park are concerened about booking to stay in the old town.

We were thinking about villages just outside of the old town so we can travel in in the afternoon/evenings. Does anyone have any suggestions of alternative ideas?

We aren't big fans of built up resorts and ideally want to stay in a traditional but nice b&b??

No amount of research seems to answer our questions :{

Thanks in advanced
      Lauren :)

more
    • lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

taxi in town

Kos Mar 1, 2015 at 8:33 AM

What is the cost of say a 5 min journey to a local hotel from the town centre

more
    • theHeatingEngineer's Profile Photo

Travel from Kos airport to Lakitira suites

Kos Island Mar 18, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Is there a bus that goes past this the Lakitira Suites hotel from the airport?

The hotel appears to be 4km west of Kardamena, not at Kardamena as shown by Google maps. This is a link of the possible routes. It may just be easier to hire a taxi, but I was hoping to master the public transport.

google.co.uk/maps/dir/36.759...

more