change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Twinkie1574's Profile Photo

Day trips and activities

Kefalos Jul 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Can anyone recommend good day trips or activities please. First time here.

more
    • Clubbing in Greece

Kos Island Jun 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Hi, I'm 17 - all of my mates are 18 (6 of them) - we all want to go clubbing in Kos but i realise that the publicly drinking /clubbing age is 18 - have I screwed myself over with this holiday or are they relatively chilled in Kos with access to clubs ? Less worried about the alcohol part- and am i likely to be IDd?

more
    • Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014?

Patmos Island Jul 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014? We are looking to travel from Samos to Patmos and stay for a few days.

more
    • Rhodes town Filaraki, lindos

Rhodes (Island) Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi am trying to choose from these three locations in Rhodes. Which is best for young adults and would get the most out of? I will probably visit all of them but I just need to find a base. Is it possible to organise accommodation in each of them or is that not wise and just stick with the one?

more
    • First time

Kos Jun 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM

First time going to Kos. Any suggestions?

more
    • Enquries for Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Hi I am thinking of coming to Rhodes next year around June. I was wondering what is the best way to get there as it is far from Athens. I also might be going to a couple of the Cyclades islands. Are they close to Rhodes or would you need to fly? What part of Rhodes should I look at for accommodation and what sort of accommodation?
      I am looking for nice relaxation as well as some fun during the night. How is it getting around the island, what sort of transport?
      This is for 2 adults early 20's.
      thank you

more