Travel Answers
Vrachanski Okrug

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anyone gona be in golden sands from july 30th till aug 6th??

Golden Sands Jul 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM

whats up everyone,going with my buddies to golden sands( me and 3 guys) in 23 days:D if anyone is going and doesnt mind meeting new people then kik me ;) ===> j.k69010

more
    • Lift from Borovets to Musala - at the beginning of August

Rila Jul 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Does the lift up from Borovets to Musala work in August on a daily basis or just during weekends? How much it costs to go up?
      thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • Rose valley in August - is it worth it?

Khaskovska Oblast Yesterday

Hi -

We'll be travelling to Bulgaria and are trying to decide whether to include the Rose Valley area in our trip or not...
      Is it worth going there in August? We know it's way after picking the roses... And we also know the area is famous ofr it's Trachian history - but that enough is not enough for us, as we're more interested in nature and Folklore than in history.
      What do you think? If we want to go there it's a bit of a detour for us, and we're not sure it'll be worth it...
      Thanks for any advice/opinion...
      Ana.

more
    • grand sunny beach phone number

Sunny Beach Jul 15, 2014 at 7:14 AM

i,m trying to get phone number for the grand sunny beach hotel

more
    • grand sunny beach phone number

Sunny Beach Jul 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM

i,m trying to get phone number for the grand sunny beach hotel

more
    • what is the price of beer

Sunny Beach Jul 13, 2014 at 3:38 AM

what is the price of beer and also whats the price of three course meals

more
    • price of drinks

Sunny Beach Jun 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

hi I travel to sunny beach with my girlfriend in august and was wondering if any of you have been recently and could tell me how much an average drink costs (alcohol) also we are staying in the glarus hotel, has anyone stayed there before? if so how was your stay? many thanks

more
    • payments in Sozopol

Sozopol Jun 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is it comfortable, I mean they are widely accessible, to use credit or debit cards (Visa) in Sozopol or it is better to have cash on hands? thanks

more
    • cheap roberto cavalli clothes in sofia

Sofia Jul 20, 2014 at 12:39 AM

where i find these shops

more
    • Bag pipe festival - Mugla or Gela?

Smolyan Jul 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi -
      I heard about 2 bag-pipe festivals held in the Rhodopi area - supposedly both being held on the 1st weekend of August:
      1. In the village of Mugla
      2. In the village of gela - the illinden festival.

We would like to visit one of them but want to make sure they WILL be held this summer of 2014. We need an updated info about them.....
      Which is recommended?
      We will be renting a car especially to get there from Bansko area, so we want to make sure it won't be "for nothing" (we've been to Gela before - the area is magnificent, so obviously it won't really be "for nothing", but this time we're concentrating on the Pirin mountains and are willing to make a big effort and a big detour to visit one of those festival, but JUST IN CASE THEY ARE HELD)
      Thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • From Sofia airport to Rilski Ezera hut by public transportation

Rila Jul 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Can anyone recommend me the best way to get from Sofia's airport to the hut near the Rila lakes?
      We land at noon (at the end of July) and do not want to spend time in the city this time.
      Thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • Footwear in Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Jun 24, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Sunny Beach-are trainers ok in all bars/clubs?

more
    • train times

Plovdiv Jul 14, 2014 at 5:16 AM

times express trains to burgas

more
    • september busy?

Sunny Beach Jul 13, 2014 at 2:57 PM

We're going to SB the first week of sept, will it still be busy? and will the price of beer and food be lower at that time compared to july/august?

more
    • Is the Gondola working in the summer?

Bansko Jul 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Does anyone know if the gondola from Bansko operate in late July-early August?

more
    • Weather in sunny beach.

Sunny Beach Jul 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM

When is the best time to travel to sunny beach for the better sunny weather? Thanks

more
    • nattybabe's Profile Photo

Bulgaria for 4 1/2 days

Bulgaria Jul 15, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Hi all,

I have decided that Sofia is a good destination to use my final annual leave days on in September but I'm not sure what I should do. Do you have any suggested itineraries for that time frame? Should it all be spent in Sofia or should I try venturing further afield? I will land late on the Thursday night and depart afternoon on the Monday.

I'll be on my own (33 year old female) and I don't mind either going it alone or joining tours. I'd prefer not to hire a car as it's usually expensive. Any ideas?

Thanks!

more
    • How to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko?

Bansko Jul 5, 2014 at 12:03 AM

HI -

We'll need to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko, at the end of July afternoon (landing at noon).
      What's the best way to get there by public transportation? How long does the road take by bus? By train? (we normally prefer trains on buses).

Thanks a lot for any help.
      Ana.

more
    • Coming from Istanbul to Tryavna

Tryavna Jun 24, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello, I would like to know if there is a train (or a bus ?) connecting Istanbul and Tryavna, and if yes, where I can find all the informations (schedule, prices...).
      Thank you !

more

Popular Vrachanski Okrug Travel Answer Locations

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo

Zajecar to Belogradchik

Belogradchik Sep 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Hi

Has anyone traveled the road from Zajecar in Serbia to Belogradchik? If so what is the road like. I'm intending to travel that route in early December to see Belogradchik fortress but I have very limited time so would like to know how long it is likely to take me.

Thanks

7 Answers Sep 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    • How do I travel from Lom to Sandanski

Lom Feb 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I am staying in Lom for a few days in March and it is my first visit. I will be on my own so any information on places to visit, where to eat etc will be very welcome. I am then travelling to Sandanski and need to know is there a bus or train that would take me there without too much hassle as this is my first time travelling around on my own!

3 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM
    • CliffClaven's Profile Photo

Home on the Bulgarian range

Montana Jun 29, 2004 at 7:53 AM

Just outside Sofia station there is a road sign showing the way to Montana. Old Cliffie has never been there. Can anyone provide any info?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2004 at 4:24 AM