Vouliagmeni Travel Answers

change location

Homestay Family for Olympic Tri-athletes family

by caitlin1 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 6:43 PM

Can you tell me if there are any local organizations that help with homestay information? Do you know of anyone that would like to host a few excited and interesting Californians with an Olympic athlete in the games? Look up Victor Plata under www.teamkinesys.com and you will see why we are so proud. Or you can help us get there by going onto the internet under friendsforathletes.com. Thanks for your help with this quest

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • magdaki's Profile Photo

Re: Homestay Family for Olympic Tri-athletes family

by magdaki Online Now Jun 27, 2004 at 10:21 AM

hi! congratulations for your son :-) I hope he does well at the games! this link may help you find accomodation filoxenia2004.com/filoxenia/... I am copying from their intro page: "Filoxenia ‘04 is the sole and exclusive licensee of the Athens 2004 Games Organizing Committee (ATHOC) to manage the Private Homes Rental Program during the Games period. The program is governed by legislation especially passed by the Greek Parliament. Athenians have opened-up their residences to accommodate Olympic Visitors at reasonable prices and turned over the process to Filoxenia ’04 ... " I hope everything works out! XXX - Magda

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines