Voorschoten

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Hoek Van Holland

Hoek van Holland Dec 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling in to Hoek van Holland on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:45hrs travelling Amsterdam, but there is no trains from the ferry station. It appears there are trains from Scheidam Centrum.

Is there a bus or taxi service from Hoek van Holland to Scheidam Centrum.
      and possible cost.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

more
    • castle duivenvoorde

by hendrikad Online Now May 1, 2007 at 9:58 PM

hello, I am hendrika duivenvoorden, a descendant of baron duivenvoorden in the 12th century, who lived in the duivenvoorde castle. I am from australia and I was wondering if the duivenvoorden castle has its own website??? I am researching it and trying to get as much information as possible about the castle, if you have any information or you know of good websites could you please forward it to my email address, thankyou =D

2 Answers May 9, 2007 at 12:44 AM
    • frozensausage's Profile Photo

Voorschoten - Duinrell

by frozensausage Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 9:32 AM

I am travelling from Schiphol to propably Voorschoten on the train when we go to the campsite at Duinrell.

Are there buses from the station which go there?

1 Answer Mar 28, 2007 at 10:29 AM
    • How to feed and entertain 21 boys and thier families on a sports tour

by moseley Online Now Feb 26, 2006 at 12:56 PM

We are taking a group of boys and families to holland at Easter weekend and want to have an interesting meal out. Possibly a theme meal, eg Medieval or someting else of interest. Quantity of food rather than quality is important as they are hungry boys and interest and entertainment for the parents too. Anywere within 30Km of Leiden.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 11:23 AM