change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fasterdog's Profile Photo

typical plan for Cinque Terre

Riomaggiore Aug 13, 2015 at 10:33 PM

I am hoping to go to Cinque Terre in October.

Does anyone have any advice for the trip, things to do, things to avoid?

Also would 2 days be sufficient (I know this depends on the person, but I mean enough time to do some of the walks and to see the 5 villages). How long do most people stay in Cinque Terre?

Also, what are good walks to do, any details of where they start and finish?

Finally, there is some good guidance on the site already, but anything more on accommodation would be good too.

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Visit to Cinque Terre in October

Riomaggiore Aug 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM

I am hoping to visit Cinque Terre in late October this year. I have checked the climate, and it looks like the weather should be okay.

I'm not so sure about whether the trails will all be open and I would expect that the boats to the villages will probably not be running. And the restaurants, and so on, will they be open? Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

more
    • Restaurant/Hotel phone#

by MERCHANT2MERCHANT Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 3:19 PM

About a two miles from the containter Port Voltri there is a restaurant/hotel a friend phoned me from; just outside entrance to port. Their message was for me to contact them @ the (Tyranella or Tirranella)restaurant; at least that's what it sounded like; I do not know the correct spelling. I've scannned the internet to no avail and the international information operator couldn't help me; she even tried to locate the police dept. to help in my search, but stated that she couldn't locate the Voltri Police Dept. or even the port terminal number. Is there anyone who is familiar w/this area that can help me? Regards, -C

1 Answer Sep 22, 2003 at 4:12 PM