Volos Travel Answers

change location
nickandchris's Profile Photo

Supermarkets in and around Volos.

by nickandchris Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 8:36 AM

We love Greece very much and have holdayed here for 26 years. May 2005 we are visiting the Pelion region, staying in Horton after collecting our hire car from Volos airport. As we will be self-catering we would be interested to know of any cheap supermarkets in the area. Is there a Lidl or anything similar? I do hope someone can help. The only problem now is waiting the 6 months until our holiday begins.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • StefanosS's Profile Photo

Re: Supermarkets in and around Volos.

by StefanosS Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 5:06 PM

It is a little long URL, but copy and paste all of it in the Address field of your IE browser. http://62.225.145.21/lidl.gr/mapping.asp?SPCENTER...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nickandchris's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Supermarkets in and around Volos.

by nickandchris Online Now Nov 22, 2004 at 6:56 AM

Thanks Stephanos for your swift reply. I am very new to the internet and unfortunately I don't understand your message. Any way of simplifying it? NickandChris

• pamous's Profile Photo

Re: Supermarkets in and around Volos.

by pamous Online Now Nov 25, 2004 at 3:38 AM

www.lidl.gr under the lidl sign (bottom of the page) there is the search for the sm adress in greece. anyway there are 2 shops, one in the city, and the other at nea ionia best regards

• nickandchris's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Supermarkets in and around Volos.

by nickandchris Online Now Nov 25, 2004 at 9:36 AM

Thanks Pamous for your info. Stefanos actually emailed me a map of Volos showing me where the two Lidl shops are. It is such a fantastic experience knowing you people are just at the other end of a computer waiting to offer your help. NickandChris

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines