Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

Magnitogorsk Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

more
    • Ugg Australia boots

Kazan' Dec 9, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello!!!
      Please let me know if there is in Kazan any shop tha sells ugg Australia boots ?
      Thank you in advance

more
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

can i extain my tourist visa?

Moscow Nov 29, 2014 at 12:57 AM

i got Russian visa from 18th november to first of december but i arrived to moscow on 22nd of november......I need to extain my tourist visa,how can i extain my tourist visa?how long can i extain my visa" maximum?" please give me information!

more
    • Road to Vorkuta

Vorkuta Dec 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Is there any road to Vorkuta from South? Komi district.

Planning a expedition with my offroad Motorcycle.

I read somewhere that its happening a lot regarding building roads for the oil/gas business,

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Sightseeing in Kremlin and Around Red Square

Moscow Dec 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I will have a stop-over in Moscow Friday December 19th on my way to Vietnam and I will have four or five hours in central Moscow to do some sightseeing (from 11 or 12 a.m. till 4 p.m.). Transit visa has been fixed and I know how and when to get to and from the airport.

I am mostly into architecture and my plan is to see the exterior of St Basil´s Cathedral and State House Museum. I will browse quickly at the interior of GUM and in Kreml I will go directly to the Cathedral Sq to admire the exterior of the churches and the Bell Tower. I will not enter the Bell Tower neither the Armoury.

1. I am really into architecture as well as photography, and would like to see some of the churched from inside as well. Should I choose St Bail or any of the ones at Cathedral Sq; which are the more beautiful ones? What are the lines like to get inside? I have read that photography is not permitted inside the churches on Cathedral Sq; what about inside St Basil´s?

2. Anything else I should not miss while being in the Kremlin/Red Sq area?

3. Do I need to change money so I have some rubles, or can I pay entrance fees and my lunch etc with Visa? What about the airport express train and the metro?

4. Does anyone have a restaurant in the area to recommend? I do not want to waste time searching for a restaurant. European food is preferred, but not necessarily. Should I eat inside GUM while I am there to save time? If so; which restaurant?

Thanks from Lena

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Hotels in Moscow

Moscow Nov 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Any good hotels to check out in Moscow on a budget for 2 persons?

more
    • english speaking 1.5 day world war 2 tour

by egrunzweig Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 2:31 PM

we are 2 couples coming at the beginning of July , could we get offers for a 1.5 guided tour based on world war 2 events ?

3 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 9:02 AM
    • night life

by saadabouzeid Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM

where is the best cocktail bar for Saturday night

3 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    • Volgograd sightseeing other than battlefields

by jacquibarnett Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I am going to St Petersberg, Russia in May with 3 other travelling companions. They all want to visit Stalingrad and do the battle field tours. However I don't . Is there something else I can see in volgograd whilst they do the Battle field tour?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • Music- The hall of the Warrior

by markjv Online Now Dec 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM

What is the music playing at The Hall of the Warrior Glory?
      I thought it might be a Schuman coral piece.

1 Answer Dec 31, 2010 at 2:10 AM
    • Visiting Volgograd

by flando Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Hi, will be visiting Volgograd in a few weeks. A few hints needed......

How to get to & from gthe airport; is there a bus?

Best places to eat - and avoid?

Bars & Nightlife??

Best & easiest places to change money. And on the subject of money - whats easiest to change. I have US Dollars & Euros....

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 25, 2011 at 3:11 AM
    • Hotels

by Jimtiv Online Now Jan 2, 2009 at 2:54 AM

How do I go about booking a hotel in Volgograd ??. Every hotel I try to book comes up unavailable regardless of which dates I choose !!. Any help would be greatly recived.
      Thanking you ..
      Jimtiv.

2 Answers Apr 25, 2011 at 3:05 AM
    • ferry from volgograd to astrakhan

by tobia.desalvo Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 9:34 AM

hello friends,
      does anyone know if there is a ferry from volgograd to astrakhan on volga river, with the possibility of travel with own car or motorcycle on the boat?

thanks
      best regards
      tobia

• thanks, some extra questions though

by nponpabga Online Now Jul 21, 2006 at 9:27 AM

I'd prefer not to fly, just to keep costs down. Domestic or intenational flights entirely within the CIS also may not be the safest. I flight to Moscow would be nice, but then I'd have to back track to Southern Russia, almost a 24 train trip. Baku seems like a good idea, but a visa is still necessary...

but this is a solid option, thanks for your time.

Any other means would be appreciated... boat on the black sea to Sochi?

3 Answers Jul 28, 2006 at 5:05 AM
    • georgia to russia ( info greatly appreciated)

by npanpabga Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 1:55 PM

What is the best way to get to Russia from Georgia? it seems like it will be like jumping through hoops. From Tblisi to southern russia, particularly Volgograd or other hubs (e.g. krasnodar, Rostov-na-donu, astrakhan, I guess even Vladikavkas) is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Jul 31, 2006 at 6:13 AM
    • Travel Agency

by richardlipson Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 5:31 AM

can anyone recommend a good travel agency in Volgograd , prefereably one that takes credit cards!

Many thanks!

2 Answers May 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM
    • Travel Agency

by richardlipson Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 5:22 AM

can anyone recommend a good travel agency in Volgograd , prefereably one that takes credit cards!

Many thanks!

• torcani's Profile Photo

i need some advices !

by torcani Online Now Jun 9, 2005 at 1:02 PM

hi everyone !
      My husband and me are planning to go to Volgograd for a specific reason : see my grandpa's best friend... before he is leaving that world. But i have huge problems: First I have never been there. + when I check on services of maps, roads with his address to locate where in Volgograd he is living... the search is always ending with certainly a map but the wrong name of the street. All of this to say that i am a bit scared to end up in a city I do not know... shall I trust a taxi driver that will for sure drive me to my grand dad's friends front door?... I don't speak russian... i don't really know where to ask for advices (to be sure to end up , from my hotel to the Russian buddy, safe !!)

1 Answer Jun 9, 2005 at 1:35 PM
    • bronco1776's Profile Photo

Femida Bar (Volgograd)

by bronco1776 Online Now Oct 2, 2004 at 7:29 AM

Has anyone ever been to this bar in Volgograd? Anyone know what kind of bar it is? I think there is one in Moscow also. It is named after the goddess of beauty.

1 Answer Oct 2, 2004 at 7:44 AM
    • King.Rodman's Profile Photo

Flower Shop

by King.Rodman Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 7:42 AM

I would like to send flowers to my friend in Volgograd. Who can I contact to make arrangements?

1 Answer Jun 4, 2005 at 9:11 AM