Volendam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rest in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Dec 22, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello people! I want to visit Amsterdam in January. Can anybody give me recomendation about :where to have a rest?where to eat?advise good club. write the prices please.

more
    • budgeting for Volendam

by leewal007 Online Now Aug 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Volendam with friends in November for a long weekend celebration. Could anybody tell me what to expect by way of prices for a nice meal (not 5 star, just somewhere clean and tidy), how much is a beer, bottle of wine, coffee etc etc...
      Any advice on bars and restaurants would be good too

Many thanks in advance,

Lee

3 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    • Location 'of VWaterland

by LucianaP Online Now Jul 25, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Tomorrow I will be 'in Amsterdam and I'd even go in Waterland (Broek, Marken, Volendam, Edam and Monnickeddam) would like to know by what means you can go and if there is' a single bus to visit all the citizens. Thanks for the reply!

6 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    • direction to windmill village

by jay081168 Online Now May 27, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Hi, this is my 1st visit to Amsterdam and i would like to visit places like volendam and windmill villae at zaanse schans.
      Can anyone guides me the direction of how to go volendam and windmill village from central station?
      I am planning to visit windmill village than follow by volendam.

Thanks
      Jessica

1 Answer May 28, 2014 at 8:49 AM
    • Photo address

by merryoktarina Online Now Oct 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Hi,

I would like to know where is the place for dutch dressing picture?
      Is it open on Sunday?

Tks
      Merry

5 Answers Oct 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM
    • Souvenir Questions

by mpyles Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 1:40 PM

I was just there visiting your town and many shops. I purchased several souvenirs but I am interested in many more. I would like to know how I could get some items. I am interested in porcelian dolls and knomes. There is a shop there that mas many knomes on the floor level to the right after you walk in the door. I love them. Could you assist me in this? Thank you so much for your assistance.

Monique

1 Answer Aug 22, 2006 at 3:16 PM