Volendam Travel Answers

change location

Souvenir Questions

by mpyles Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 1:40 PM

I was just there visiting your town and many shops. I purchased several souvenirs but I am interested in many more. I would like to know how I could get some items. I am interested in porcelian dolls and knomes. There is a shop there that mas many knomes on the floor level to the right after you walk in the door. I love them. Could you assist me in this? Thank you so much for your assistance.

Monique

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

RE: Souvenir Questions

by Beausoleil Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 3:16 PM

Hello. This is a general travel forum. You aren't actually in touch with anyone from the town unless someone who lives there and is a VT member happens to see your post. That may happen and would be wonderful.

In the meantime, at the top of your page there is a Search window. Type Volendam into the window and the next window is set to a default of Destinations. This is a Destination Search for Volendam so click on Go.

When you get to your choices, pick the Volendam you want (there may only be one), then you will go to a Virtual Tourist (VT) general travel page. I suspect you will find what you want by checking Tips on Shopping. If there is a Shopping tab, click it. If not scroll down to Shopping Tips and click on those. Hopefully, someone will have entered a Travel Tip on the shop you are trying to find.

Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines