change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• newwanderer's Profile Photo

traveling alone

Slovenia Apr 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM

I will be in Slovenai in October for at least ten days. Will I be comfortable traveling alone throughout Slovenia?
      Also, are there any VT'ers from Slovenia?

more
    • samitbabu's Profile Photo

Slovenia Trip From Italy : To Italy

Ljubljana Yesterday

We are landing in Venice a Team of 5 Adults and an infant (6 in total) in September 2015

The itinerary is Venice , Ljubliana, Plitvice national pakrk ( croatia) and any one of the coastal towns of Piran / Trieste, Rovinj and then return to Venice. to Venice

Within Slovenia / Croatia, we plan to hire a car. So we need to reach Slovenia from Italy, pick up our car  and also drop the car off somewhere in Slovenia before we travel back to Venice.

Can anyone suggest an Itinerary ?

Constraints : We need at 7 seater probably ( will it be ok if we travel in a 5 seater) and so we need to land in Slovenia at a city which is fairly big and has got good rental options. We plan to fly back from Venice.

Advice needed and appreciated !!!

more
    • samitbabu's Profile Photo

How to Split 5 days

Ljubljana Apr 29, 2015 at 8:14 AM

My travel plan has 5 days for these three places.
      Ljubljana
      Lake Bled
      Kranjska gora
      I wld like to visit the stalactite cave too
      Can anyone suggest me how to split?

more
    • obyjuan's Profile Photo

Any recommendations as to where to visit on the Eastern Adriatic Coastal Countries?

Slovenia Apr 10, 2015 at 11:09 PM

This summer I'm thinking of a 3 week trip to either Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and Albania. Any ideas? I would like to do three, one-week locations. I would appreciate any ideas.

more