Vlissingen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• entertainment

Breda Nov 23, 2014 at 5:51 AM

We want to take my mother in law for a treat on her 75th birthday on 24th dec ! any suggestions?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Info-Trains

Eindhoven Dec 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Dear friends,

Another set of foolish questions :)

Going to Schiphol from Eindhoven have following doubts

1.What is the platform to board train from-never before travelled by train in NL.
      2.Do I need to swipe my Ovchip kaart while boarding the train,I know bus has swipe machines not sure about the train.
      3.Are there any classes on these trains-like first class second class and I need to avoide any, I have anonymous chipkaart
      4.From Schiphol train station, need to go to terminal 2 arrival hall, any directions for the same ?
      5.Do I Need to buy any entry ticket from going to arrival hall from Schiphol station ?

Thnx,
      Chetan

more
    • Taxi from Hoek Van Holland

Hoek van Holland Dec 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling in to Hoek van Holland on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:45hrs travelling Amsterdam, but there is no trains from the ferry station. It appears there are trains from Scheidam Centrum.

Is there a bus or taxi service from Hoek van Holland to Scheidam Centrum.
      and possible cost.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

more

Need Info-Shifting

Eindhoven Nov 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Hello Friends,

Looking for following information :

1.Shifiting my house so need to carry my luggage via taxi-travel would be around 3-4 Kms.
      Do I need to book Taxi in advance ? Do I need to pay for luggage as well ?
      2.Where I would get taxis around Bomanshof area ? do I need to call any no , could not see any taxis around here :(
      3.Will the taxi driver help me to carry my luggage to the new apartment located around 2nd floor or I need to pay him extra ?

Please do let me know at the earliest,thanks

more
    • SimbaandNicole's Profile Photo

Traveling with my cat

Schiphol Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I am traveling over the holidays from the US to Switzerland via Amsterdam Schiphol and reverse route back to the US.
      Do I have to go through customs with my cat in Schiphol either direction? Is one hour enough time to change flights with my cat?

more

Need Info Toys

Eindhoven Dec 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello Friends,

Need help again, wanted to buy toys for my son in Eindhoven, could you please guide me for some good
      reasonably priced shops around centrum area

thanks,
      chetan

more
    • Taxi Tour in Vlissingen

by eileencherry Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I will be arriving in Vlissingen by cruise ship on 8 Sept for about 6 hours. Would it be possible to find a taxi that could give a tour of the charming villages of Zeeland and at what cost?

3 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 6:09 AM
    • Dsurfryder252's Profile Photo

Surfing in Vlissingen.

by Dsurfryder252 Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I am planning a surf trip through Europe. I am flying into Schipol then heading south to the town of Vlissingen to see where my name started. I share the same last name as that great Dutch admiral that was born there. I was wondering how hard it is to travel around with surfboards while im in The Netherlands? If the trains let me take my boardbag? The Fee's? Places to stay? I will be by myself the whole time. And the most important questions. The waves and where to surf? I will definetly check out Domburg. After here Im off to France,Spain,Portugal, then to Morocco. Ive traveled through other countries but never Europe. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

6 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • oosternde to vlissingen

by sirmalco70 Online Now Jul 10, 2010 at 4:46 AM

Could any one help, please My husband and I will be in Oostende in September, we will have no transport. Is it easy to get to the foot ferry to get to Vlissingen ? how long does it take and approx how much. We have looked into going by train, but as we only want to be there for a day it takes a long while. Thanks for hopeful reply Lorraine

3 Answers Jul 12, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    • Most convenient way (time/money) from Bruge to Vlissingen

by drgirlnyu Online Now Aug 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Hello, I will be staying in Bruges for a little while and then will need to go to Vlissingen for a conference next month. I will not have a car. How can I go from one to the other. Is it easy to get to the ferry in Breskens from Bruges without a car?

6 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM
    • Travel

by adastral Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 4:11 AM

Two pensioners travelling to vlissingen in May 2009 - What is the best way to get there, travelling by public transport.

2 Answers Apr 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM
    • Vlissingen-Breskens Ferry Schedule

by jgaitan Online Now May 28, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Would anyone know how late the ferry to Breskens runs in June 2008? We are planning on taking the train from Amsterdam to Vlissingen and then taking the ferry over to Breskens to board a sailboat in the harbor. Also, would anyone know the cost for foot passengers: 1 adult, two 15 year olds?

Thanks.

2 Answers May 31, 2008 at 2:18 AM
    • prices

by canaryboy Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 7:40 AM

how much is a ferry ticket between vlissingen and breskens i used to live in breskens years ago and didnt know the car ferry ceased running and also is there a bus service which also runs between both ports thank you .john bodin

1 Answer Jun 24, 2007 at 8:29 AM
    • Can I walk?

by maber Online Now May 21, 2007 at 4:58 AM

I`m going to Vlissingen in june to visit my boyfriend. I`m planning to come a day earlier without him knowing it as a surprise. The thing is, I`ve never been at the trainstation, and I wonder if it is possible to walk from the station and to the Scheldestraat area? Is there any busses? Taxi? Grateful for all help I can get :)

2 Answers May 21, 2007 at 9:55 AM
    • seek info from vlissingen residents

by infofinder Online Now May 29, 2006 at 11:15 PM

visited vlissingen beach many times.
      1.always go to driehoek. Or is it dishoek?
      2. any other better beaches in the area?
      3. like to stay overnite or 2? any affordable lodging/camping?
      4. what is possibility of camping at someone's backyard?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2006 at 3:26 PM
    • How to get to Vlissingen from London cheep and quickly

by petergabi Online Now Apr 22, 2005 at 12:07 AM

Dear Everybody,

I have a great friend in Vlissingen, and would like to travel there from London on the 29th April, and back to London on the 2nd May. Currently I don`t have too much money, as I just set up a small company for helping small and medium sized firms in East Europe to get more business contact in England, so I have to cut on my privat costs. Does anybody knows a way to get over the channel cheep? Does anybody travel to this time over there and is looking for somebody to share the travel costs?

Thanks for the help
      Gabriella

2 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 6:07 AM