Vlissingen Travel Answers

change location

How to get to Vlissingen from London cheep and quickly

by petergabi Online Now Apr 22, 2005 at 12:07 AM

Dear Everybody,

I have a great friend in Vlissingen, and would like to travel there from London on the 29th April, and back to London on the 2nd May. Currently I don`t have too much money, as I just set up a small company for helping small and medium sized firms in East Europe to get more business contact in England, so I have to cut on my privat costs. Does anybody knows a way to get over the channel cheep? Does anybody travel to this time over there and is looking for somebody to share the travel costs?

Thanks for the help
Gabriella

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: How to get to Vlissingen from London cheep and quickly

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Apr 22, 2005 at 7:52 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bisous333's Profile Photo

RE: How to get to Vlissingen from London cheep and quickly

by bisous333 Online Now Feb 8, 2006 at 6:07 AM

I took Easyjet from London Gatwick to Amsterdam (though Rotterdam is closer to Vlissingen) and then took the 3 hr train ride to the south - it was great because I was picked up at the airport and got to travel down and sightsee with my companion. Unfortunately, I didnt have someone to travel back with. The great thing about Holland is the trains are really on time, so you can really on them!

Is there an airport closer to Vlissingen than Rotterdam? I wasnt aware of one thats why I went to Amsterdam (then realised that Rotterdam was along my train journey). Try this if you have a good book or something else to keep you company :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines