Vitsyebskaya Voblasts'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1 year multiple entry visa

Belarus Apr 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM

I am from migration secure country, and now I am in Belarus, I realize I need 1 year multiple entry visa for Belarus, how to find those company(s) can offer this invitation support, please advice.

more
    • I need someone help to do phone interpretation before I can go Belarus

Minsk Mar 25, 2015 at 2:03 PM

I need someone help to do oral translation for me to speak on the phone with an office in Minsk ? but I am not in Belarus now, my Skype name is iitpp1, please help I'll explain to you on skype my questions first, thanks.

more
    • call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

leaving brest, by train

Brest Apr 13, 2015 at 2:18 PM

hello... we'll soon be going to belarus and have heard that, when leaving brest for poland, we'll need to find the customs office in brest central station in order to "stamp" ourselves out of the country.
      Does anyone know where the office is? And since we don't read cyrillic, what can we expect to find written on it?
      And one more question: would it be enough to get there one hour before our train leaves?
      thanks a million.

more
    • Invitation letter needed for visiting a friend in Minsk

Belarus Apr 4, 2015 at 1:41 PM

I hope someone can clarify something for me. I want to visit a friend and his family in Minsk in May.
      Last year I have already been to Minsk on a tourist visa and got all the necesarry papers from the tourist company.
      This time I want to rent an apartment and spend most of the time with my friend and his family.

I have searched the internet about the invitation letter and every website says something different.
      According to some website I wouldn't need an invitation letter to apply for a visa (becauser I am from a secure migration state), but most say I do need to get one.

So is there anyone who already has experience with this situation and knows the answer?

more
    • lordgarner's Profile Photo

Trains to Vilnius

Minsk Apr 15, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Can anyone advise what train services are available between Minsk and Vilnius.
      Is it possible to buy tickets online or do I have to personally visit the Minsk train station?

more

Popular Vitsyebskaya Voblasts' Travel Answer Locations

• Accommodation

Orsha Jan 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM

When visiting Orsha,what accommodation is
      available for visitors?

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    • Is visa required for a visit in Kosovo, Pristina?

Kosovo Jun 15, 2008 at 3:54 AM

I am planning to go to Kosovo, Pristina for a visit for couple of days, now my problem is about visa. Anybody can help me about visa if it is required to get one. I am filipina but currently living in Qatar (middle east). I dont know if visa is required. I dont know anyone who can help me about this thing. Please help me. Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 16, 2008 at 4:14 AM
    • TomFoolery's Profile Photo

Anyone ever been?

Novaya Zemlya Jan 22, 2005 at 3:59 PM

Sounds like an incredible place! Has anyone on here ever been? How did you get there? Are there any settlements of any size, do you have to be self-sufficient in terms of food? And what about the nuclear testing that went on there - is there any risk to health still?

3 Answers Jan 23, 2005 at 12:40 AM