Vitoria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Internet package for cell phone

Barcelona 11 hours ago

I am traveling to Barcelona this weekend, and since I do not know spanish want to use translators and maps on my phone while traveling around the city. Is there a cell phone service I can get where I can get good data packages? I am not looking to make calls or text, just data use.

Please advise.

more
    • Salou to Vilafortuny

Cambrils 21 hours ago

Can I get a bus from Salou train station to Vilafortuny, (Pins Platja?)

more
    • Cost of taxi from airport

Madrid Mar 24, 2015 at 5:46 AM

What does a taxi cost from the airport to Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain?

more
    • Transportation from Cadiar to Nerja

Cádiar Mar 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hello,
      Looking for direct transportation from Cadiar to Nerja. The bus line goes to Grenada first. Can we hire a driver?

more
    • Supermarkets

Benalmádena Mar 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hey, are there any supermarkets open in the pueblo on sundays?

more
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Taking a Tandem bike friday on the train in Mallorca - Palma to Inca

Palma de Mallorca Mar 16, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Hi, we now are thinking of taking our tandem bike friday with us to Mallorca. I have not had any luck trying to see if the local trains have space where we can bring the tandem on the train with us. We would only be carrying one or two panniers on it, but it would be fully assembled. We have no problems in germany traveling with the tandem but not sure about Mallorca. Can anyone help with this question ? Thanks!

more
    • Free Parking Near Gascos, 7 Segovia Spain

Segovia Mar 11, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Is there any free parking near Gascos, 7 Segovia Spain (N 040 56.932, W 04 6.989)? I would like to park overnight for 2 nights and leave car parked until leaving the last morning.

more
    • Cheltenham

Barcelona Mar 8, 2015 at 5:55 PM

I am staying in the hotel Oriente on La Rambla and would like to know if there is any where near to get a bet on the horse racing.

more
    • Tejeda in December

Tejeda Mar 8, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Thinking of renting a villa over christmas this year. Has anybody had experience of Tejeda in December? Is it windy? Do you think we will be able to get provisions if arriving on christmas eve? what is the wine like?

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Driving in Asturias, April

Spain Mar 6, 2015 at 8:29 AM

We plan to drive through Asturias at the end of April, for the mountains and dams. Not farther east because of time. I looked at Embalse de Luna which has mountains and a road around. It's not interesting to see a flat lake from far, or a dam lake that looks like a quiet river. I also want to experience the way down from the mountains to Leon.

Is there fog usually? we don't have fog at all in Israel, and had it often in this season in the Apennines and central France. I like to see snow, but not on the road itself. We like to drive on country roads, but not hours after a truck we can't pass.

If we finish our Galicia trip at Coruna - Viveiro I think of driving along the north coast and then into the mountains, and back to Santiago through Lugo.

I want to book hotels (2-3 nights?) and get to them at a reasonable time.

OK, or should I change anything? Gwened, this is the alternative plan instead of Porto.

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

pocket wifi rental in Spain

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Where can I rent a pocket wifi in Madrid and Barcelona?

more
    • supermarkets?

Zurgena Mar 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

closest supermarket to zurgena?

more
    • Bus from Madrid to Barco de Avila?

El Barco de Ávila Mar 22, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Hi need to get from Madrid to Barco.. Understand there is a Cevesa bus tomorrow Mon at 08.30am from Madrid to Barco, but nowhere seems to show from where in Madrid this leaves? Office closed til tomorrow. Any help greatly appreciated....

more
    • Spending Money

Nerja Mar 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Is food more expensive than in the UK? How much spending money would a family of 3 staying in room only require (approximately of course)?

more
    • PARTY partttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy

Málaga Mar 18, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Where do we party at? food? shopping? bueller? anyone?

more
    • Parking in Old Town Segovia

Segovia Mar 7, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I stayed in Segovia about 11 years ago over a weekend. At that time street parking was free on Sundays and maybe on Saturday but during the week you had to pay at least during certain hours. Is that still true? Is there any free street parking outside but close to the old town?

more
    • Free Parking in Segovia?

Segovia Mar 7, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Is there any place in or very near old town Segovia where you can park for free and leave your car when you arrive for a couple of nights until you depart town after the 2nd night? Is it true that there is a free parking lot somewhere near the cathedral? Can you leave your car there overnight for free?

more
    • 2 full days / 3 nights - Do I need a car?

Isla de Gran Canaria Mar 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Hi,

I'll be going to Gran Canaria over Easter. I'll stay at the Melia in San Agustin.

I will probably spend most of my time by the pool or at the beach, perhaps going out for lunch, dinner and/or after dinner. I'm not sure if I'll do any trips to other parts of the island.

Do you think I should rent a car? I can get one from the airport for about 100 euros.

How much would I spend for a taxi trip from the hotel to, let's say, restaurant and bars in Maspalomas or Playa del Ingles? Considering I may have a drink or two, I'd probably take a taxi at night anyway.

more
    • ticket shops

Maspalomas Mar 5, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Are there "ticket shops" in maspalomas where you can arrange excursions to places like palmitos park and angry birds activity park where they arrange to pick you up from where you are staying???

more
    • Tarriba hiking

Tarriba Mar 4, 2015 at 3:36 AM

Hi,
      I will be visiting Santander at the end of March and would love to go hiking in Tarriba. Can someone please let me know how to get there and where I can find timetables of how to get back to Santander. Is Tarriba a good place for hiking?
      Thanks,
      Avni

more
    • Were is the best Resort for OAP

Majorca Island 13 hours ago

I am thinking of going with my partner inat the end of September which is the best resort for us which isnt too hilly or noisy

more
    • Travel from Airport till Sunotel Junior

Barcelona 17 hours ago

Hello,

I'm coming down to barcelona for the easter weekend from New York. I am booked into the Sunotel Junior and land in BCN at 7:00PM. What would be the best way to get to the hotel from the airport (safety, price, speed)?

more
    • Bus or train from Madrid to salamanca

Salamanca Mar 26, 2015 at 10:14 PM

We will be arriving by train from Barcelona to Madrid and will continue to Salamanca that day. Should we continue by bus (Avanza Bus company) or train?
      We arrive to the Madrid Puerta de Atocha train station. Where are the bus and train stations to Salamanca and how much time is needed to get to them?
      Thank you.

more
    • Transport in and around the city

Sevilla Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

more
    • sindar225's Profile Photo

Overnight parking

Valencia Mar 17, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Hi there!

I'm going to spend 4 days in Valencia this june and now I'm looking for a parking place as my hostel doesn't provide it. I found lots of places, but almost all of them require to pay the whole day which is as bit expensive and useless. Are there any places to park the car overnight?

more
    • Transport between Vitoria and San Sebastian

by gbooth Online Now May 24, 2011 at 1:25 PM

We wil be staying in San Sebastian in July and are planning to go to Vitoria for the day. We will have a car but are thinking of getting pubic transport ( bus or train)buy ideally would want to go back late so we can enjoy what sounds like an excellent bar scene and night life. Any advice?

Thanks

1 Answer Jun 4, 2011 at 3:17 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Is there luggage store at the bus or at the Renfe station in Vitoria-Gasteiz

by nomad7890 Online Now Oct 31, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Thanks. Question is too short - maybe it will post now.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM
    • X mas at Vitoria Gasteiz

by robinennienke Online Now Nov 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Hello,

We are planning to go to Vitoria with X mas. Do you have any tips and can somebody tell us if there are any restaurants open?

Tanks, Nienke

• Ziu9's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Vitoria Gasteiz

by Ziu9 Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 8:00 AM

Hola!

Can anyone give me a suggestion, what's the best way of traveling from Barcelona to Vitoria in March?

I really like train journeys, but at RENFE's page I found just long route plans with many changes. And I don't find the price of this relation.

I don't know anything about spanish coach network. Are there private bus companies? Is there a company which runs direct bus from Barcelona to Vitoria?

Is the "autostop" an usual thing in Cataluna and at the Basque Conutry?

Thank you for your helps!
      Tamás

3 Answers Jan 10, 2008 at 7:34 AM
    • English Cigarettes

by TERRYPACE Online Now May 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Vitoria soon, can anyone tell me where I can buy English Cigarettes?

Thank You
      Terry

• Vitoria airport (VIT) to Vitoria train station

by crappot Online Now May 22, 2006 at 3:34 AM

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me

I need to know how to get from Vitoria train station (coming from Pamplona) to the airport (VIT), as well as the time it would take to get there.

The reason I ask is that I will only have an hour to do this, and want to know if its plausible

Thanks n advance

Rick

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 2:52 PM