Viti Levu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Fijian resort with island culture, beach front, and under $500/nt

by TravDoc Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Looking for a Fijian beachfront resort we can get to from Nadi late in the day, without plane ride. Don't want sterile Intercontinental feel, but more a native culture experience, affordable and good food, not isolated tourist trap. Any ideas?

5 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    • Supermarket near The Naviti Resort

by Bakertob Online Now Jul 13, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Hi, traveling to Fiji mid August. Are there any supermarkets outside the Naviti Resort? If so, are they walking distance away or will a taxi be required? I know there are boutiques etc inside the resort, wanted to patronize the locals a little. Need to grab snacks etc or the kids.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    • tuamotu's Profile Photo

things to do in viti levu

by tuamotu Online Now Feb 11, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Hello. I stay 4 non-consecutive days in viti levu, and i arrive at nadi airport or port denarau.
      what are the main things to do in viti levu? what are the best beaches to see? what can i visit?
      is there a good public transport? or it's better to rent a car?
      thanks for help

3 Answers Mar 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    • Driving Viti Levu

by johnbook Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Wondering if, after touring Suva, Viti Levu is worth exploring? We have to get from Suva to the western islands, so thought about hiring a car and spening 2 or more days getting across the island. And if we did, in which direction should we drive from Suva?

Many thanks

1 Answer Sep 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM
    • arabella46's Profile Photo

Accommodation on Coral Coast ir Pacific Coast

by arabella46 Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 1:14 AM

We hope to go to Fiji in August. Have been several times before but first for Coral Coast. I don't like large, crowded resorts and prefer a bure on a beach with great swimming and snorkelling. I have been looking at Crusoe's and Wellesley. Has anyone stayed at either place, can give a review, or suggest an alternative.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    • Accommodation Pacific Harbour

by Karen-Estelle Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for self contained accommodation in Pacific Harbour. I've read about Pacific Palms resort and would like to know how to book the villas as I can't find anything about it online. Can anyone help me or give me recommendations. There will be 5 adults travelling 24th April till 1st May. Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 3, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    • kiwi's Profile Photo

Hows the shopping?

by kiwi Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 10:29 PM

I'm staying at the Shangri La. How is the shopping around there. Can I walk to anywhere interesting or is distance too far?? Anyone got any advice on this part of the island?? Thanks :-)

8 Answers Jul 15, 2010 at 1:06 AM
    • Pacific Harbour and shark diving?

by cragga Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 11:01 PM

Hi there,

I am very intersted in the shark diving at Beqa. Can anyone tell me what sort of budget accomodation is available in that area and maybe the best way to travel there from Nadi?

Thanks, Cragga

1 Answer Oct 25, 2006 at 2:03 PM
    • coral coast

by suzielu Online Now May 15, 2004 at 12:25 AM

: Hi all, My husband and i are traveling to Fiji in July and staying at the Warrick on the coral coast. My husband is a mad, keen diver and i am not !( i can not dive due to ear problems boo hoo) I was wondering if anyone have any unmissable dive sites that he shoud go to, or any ideas for activities that i should do whilst he is away diving. Also any feedback on the Warrick would be greatly appreiciated Thanking you all in advance Suzielu

1 Answer Sep 4, 2004 at 12:03 AM
    • anyone know of Tavua hotel or Ba hotel?

by ahattori Online Now May 24, 2003 at 3:35 PM

i am extremely excited to be visiting fiji in august 2003 and would appreciate any feedback on the Tavua hotel or Ba hotel on the north coast of Viti Levu. mainly, does anyone know if these places clean and comfortable? they are pretty inexpensive, so one can never be too sure, but i am looking for places to stay outside of nadi and suva. [i'll also be traveling to vanua levu and taveuni, but i'm less worried about being caught in tourist traps there.]

4 Answers Jul 15, 2010 at 12:57 AM