change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• manuna's Profile Photo

Internet Provider

Croatia Jun 27, 2015 at 9:52 PM

We are planning to make a trip to Croatia this August. We will need to by a SIM-card for local internet. What provider would you recommend (we will travell from the north of Croatia to the sea, Dalmatia and Istria). What is the usual place to buy it? What is the price ?

more
    • Looking for Travel Buddy

Split Jun 12, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Thinking to go to Split, Croatia on the coming Wednesday 17/6-20/6, mostly aiming for Sunbath, watersports, hke and clubs. Please contact with me of interested :)

more
    • ferry from dubrovnic to bari

Croatia Jun 30, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Has anyone made this journey, we are considering it at the end of September, is it a rough crossing, seasickwise. Should we prepurchase tickets on the net or wait till we get to Dubrovnik, we will be there 4 days before we plan to catch the ferry, Thanks

more
    • Hotel Korcula is the renovation complete

Korcula Jun 9, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me if the renovation of Hotel Korcula is complete. I can't find a website, just the old one, booking.com and a few other sites are showing new photos, but they are saying the size of the rooms are only 14sqm which is very small. Has anyone had a look, and if you have what do you think?

more
    • tsz's Profile Photo

travel buddy from Jul 14 to 25

Croatia 15 hours ago

I am a solo traveler ( female) from HK, would be nice travel with someone , either female or male. The travel dates are flexible.

more
    • 4 days and 3 nights in croatia

Croatia Jun 18, 2015 at 2:38 PM

we are 4 guys who are planning for a trip this Aug gonna
      As of now we have planned first day visit Plitvice lakes and reach pag island in the evening
      next two days in either in Hvar or Brac
      fourth day in Split and evening i have flight from Split

do you thing this is a good plan and can you let me know the party places and water sports too?

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Arriving in Zagreb in the evening

Croatia Jun 16, 2015 at 7:21 AM

We'll land in Zagreb at 19:00, no meal on the flight- and we'll leave home with a very early lunch. in Booking.com I saw one hotel close to the airport, Best Western Stella, but only breakfast.

Is it better to reserve a hotel in the city?
      I reserved the flight this afternoon, and we have three days to get to Opatija for our cruise, we'll probably take a train or bus from Zagreb to Rijeka.

more
    • travel between porec and moscenicka draga

Croatia Jun 19, 2015 at 4:08 AM

What you a taxi cost for 2 people to travel from Porec to Moscenicka Draga in Croatia at the end of July?

more
    • Clothing worn by Croatians

Croatia Jun 8, 2015 at 3:26 PM

We prefer not to look like obvious tourists while visiting the interior and mostly the coast. What type and colors of clothes do Croation men usually wear in June? Blue jeans or dark pants? Dark or light colored shirts/tees/pullovers? Does anyone wear white sneakers? My wife would also like to know the same info for women.

more