Travel Answers
Visegrad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• graphicscorpio's Profile Photo

Great Budapest Hotel under $100 USD. Do you know of a treasure?

Budapest Yesterday

Because we are in our room very little, we don't like to spend too much on the room. BUT we do like a great location and a place that represents the region that we are in. Any recommends on a place to stay under $100 USD. Thank you.

more
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

train ticket from budapest to graz

Hungary Apr 7, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Hi :)
      i have one question about the train system in europe. im thinking to visit graz from budapest, however, im wondering how i should buy a ticket for it coz i am also planning to explore in vienna. so if i buy a round ticket between budapest and graz, could i get off in vienna? i honestly doubt it coz its an international train in that case. so, maybe should i buy a round ticket between budapest and vienna and between vienna and graz separately? if someone can give me any tip, I would deeply appreciate it.

thanks in advance :)

more
    • Danube river cruise for mother and 11year old son

Budapest Mar 31, 2015 at 11:03 PM

Hi

This will be my first visit to Budapest and I am hoping to take an evening river cruise/boat trip with my son. Nothing fancy,but interesting and safe. Any recommendations would be most helpful,thanks :-)

more
    • Transit to the airport

Budapest Mar 25, 2015 at 12:31 PM

What is the easiest way to take public transit to the Budapest (Terminal 2) airport?

more
    • budapest to vienna

Budapest Mar 22, 2015 at 11:15 PM

hi I will be at ibis Budapest city ,
      1-any recomedation for a stsrt sightseeing by public or alking ,I have 3days
      2-day out to Vienna return same day late at night,which day is better sat or sunday
      which area to stion in Vienna to star sight seeing
      thanks

more
    • How much spending money will I need in Budapest?

Budapest Mar 18, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Me and 3 friends are travelling to Budapest for 4 night / 5 days - we have already paid for our accommodation but not too sure how much money to take? We are self catering so will be having 3 meals a day, drinks in the evening, tourist sight seeing, and enjoying the nightlife. How much £££ would any body recommend to convert??

more