Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Antfra's Profile Photo

Holidays in Croatia !

Zagreb Yesterday

Hi!
      I will stay this summer, 4 nights in Zagreb, and i want to make 1 or 2 trips outside.
      Some suggestions ???
      Perhaps Rijeka or Plitvice Lakes ?
      Thanks in advance!!!

more
    • Sucuraj to Drvenik

Hvar Jan 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM

Dear Hvar experts,
      We are planning a rental car trip on early September.
      Part of our trip would be from Split to Hvar to Dubrovnik.
      I thought that we should take the ferry from Split to Stari Grad, and take the same ferry from Stari Grad to Split.
      Then I found that there are other ferries from Sucuraj to Drvenik, which might be less crowded and less time to land and less driving time to Dubrovnik.
      Do you think this is a good idea?
      Thank you in advance.
      Brian

more
    • ocean swimming

Lovran Jan 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Could Lovran be the pretty, small seaside town where I can swim half km laps back and forth, back and forth? We love Croatia, have experienced concrete beaches, sea urchins, etc & I can see busy boating areas on google maps. Thanks!

more
    • Lighthouse

Rovinj Jan 13, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Is there a way to get out to the lighthouse near Rovinj? Do any boats go out there, or around or past that little island?

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Zagreb, how many days and when?

Zagreb Jan 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Hi
      Will start of september be too warm to go to Zagreb?
      Direct flights gives us the choice of 1 week or 4 days.............is 1 week too much? We want to spend 1 day going to Ljubljana.
      Thanks

more
    • hb_capri's Profile Photo

Light house for rent

Croatia Jan 19, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Is it possible to rent a light house for short stay anywhere in Croatia? I read about it in a travel magazine and thought it was really an interesting option. Please help with details. Thanks in advance

more
    • Car and Driver

Croatia Jan 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

We are planning a trip to Croatia and Bosnia and want to drive. Has anyone every hired a driver and car instead of renting a car and driving ourselves? Any experience, and recommendations would be welcomed. Cost per day/week? We are an older couple and think we would be more comfortable exploring this way. Thank you.

more
    • Vis car hire

by strooth Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 10:51 PM

where do you hire cars from in Vis? is there only one hire company?

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • Dubrovnik vs Vis Weather

by buckrodgers Online Now Sep 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I see that the weather in Vis for the next 1-2 weeks will be a max during the day of around 22 degrees and sunny:

yr.no/place/Croatia/Split-Da...

Is that warm enough for the beach and swimming, or too cold to actually go into the water?

What is the water temperature like right now?

Thank you.

3 Answers Oct 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
    • Holiday help

by KatherineAnne83 Online Now Mar 18, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Hi,
      We are staying in Brela until the 28th of July then wish to spend 28th till the 2nd in vis. Where is the nicest place to go in this 'peak time' and what is the transport like?
      Unless anyone knows a better destination among the islands of vis, hvar and brac?
      Many thanks,
      Katherine

1 Answer Mar 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM
    • Where to stay, and where to go from Vis on way to Dubrovnik

by sueshearer Online Now May 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Hello.

We are arriving in Spilt on 2nd June for three days and plan to travel to Vis on Sunday 5th.

I would welcome any suggestions as to a nice quiet place to stay, with a beach, and some small bars, restaurants and shops.

After four or five days on Vis we need to head down the coast towards Dubrovnik, and would like to have recommendations as to where to go.

We have in mind Korcula, Orebic or Mjlet. Which would anybody suggest. Our budget is not too bad, but not a great amount!

We need to be in Dubrovnik by 12th/13th June, really.

Also is there anywhere just up the coast from Dubrovnik that would fit above description, but allow us to get bus/boat to the town for sight seeing.

Read more: World Travel Forum

3 Answers May 24, 2011 at 2:10 AM
    • Ferry from Split

by TimPage Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Will the Split to Vis ferry and catamaran run on 15th August? I understand that this is a bank holiday

2 Answers Aug 10, 2008 at 2:39 AM
    • kia81's Profile Photo

Rent a car in vis

by kia81 Online Now Aug 1, 2008 at 3:06 AM

Hello everybody!
      I would like to know if on Vis island there is any Rent-a-Car because each time I went there I had my car with me. A friend of mine will go to Vis without car and asked me if there is the possibility to rent one, but I didn’t know how to reply.

I can remember that in Vis town the travel agency rent scooters and bikes, but I don’t remember cars.

Thanks in advance! Chiara

• Ferry connections from Vis

by Peik Online Now Jun 26, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Is there any other ferry connections from Vis, than the one between Vis and Split, this summer, 2005? We are going to Vis from Split and would like to continue to some other island in the region.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2005 at 6:51 AM
    • jbel2879's Profile Photo

Where to stay cheap in VIs

by jbel2879 Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Hi all - Boyfriend and I will be in Vis from August 21-25. Don't want to spend more than 35/40 euros together per night (i.e. no more than 20euros pp/per night). I'm kind of picky about cleanliness. My questions are - should we book ahead of time or just go there and get offers at the port like everyone has described - and second, if we should book ahead, any tips? Thanks in advance for any tips!! Julie

1 Answer Jul 21, 2004 at 5:25 PM
    • asafuncke's Profile Photo

Accomodation Hvar and Vis

by asafuncke Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 7:43 AM

Travelling to Hvar and Vis next week, have no accomodation booked - do you think there will be a problem? Any recommendations?

3 Answers May 22, 2005 at 9:11 PM