Virpazar Travel Answers

change location

Apartment for rent

by bart_warreyn Online Now Mar 26, 2004 at 4:06 PM

Hello, By the end of May, we would like to spend a week in Montenegro and stay in the region of Virpazar on Skadar Lake. Is there anyone who could point us to an agency which rents apartments in this region ? Thanks, Bart.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: Apartment for rent

by kliker Online Now Apr 3, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Bart,there is no agency doing Virpazar because it is very small place and yet unknown for tourists. but , there is a motel at the entry of Virpazar. its not hard to find it cause there is an old airplane beside it. im sure they are not more expensive than appartments. bye

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Apartment for rent

by bart_warreyn Online Now Apr 3, 2004 at 5:43 PM

Hi, Thanks for your answer. I know this motel, some one gave me a flyer when I drove through the village last summer... (He recognized me as a tourist despite my anonymous rented Zastava witha HN license plate ;-)) But I didn't keep the flyer... I prefer an apartment because I prefer cooking myself. Any idea if this would be possible in the motel of Virpazar ? Or could you point out a place close to Virpazar where a rental agency can be found ? Greetings from Brussels, Bart

• Re: Re: Apartment for rent

by kliker Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 4:01 AM

i dont know , but if i find it out , i will let you know. bye

by barnabas70 Online Now Apr 13, 2004 at 10:35 AM

hi, i have been there in 2003 - there is the motel "pelikan" - next tio the railway road. there is an old plane - an airboat - next to it. and there is also a hotel, which is very old, but looks interesting next to the motel. you can book boat trips on the lake - but very expensive (200 € two hours). there is no tourist at all - we travelled by car and we had a great time in those highlands, but no appartments, no guest houses at all. we went on to cetinje and the lovcen- mountain - where eo asked a school if we could sleep on the flour. but they didn´t allow. so we had to take the trip by night to kotor and the kotor bay - wonderful colors at the evening sky. but don´t even think of a kind of "tourist-service". i´ll go there as soon i have time again - a real adventure! barny

by kliker Online Now Apr 23, 2004 at 10:35 AM

there is a tourist-centar"Venecia" in the place Vranjina They have appartments and yes, you can cook there by yourself. But, you had better write to the owner and check it out. Here is his adress: motelvenezia@cg.yu klik

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines