change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• toishamay's Profile Photo

First time going to Virginia Beach

by toishamay Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Me & my friends are planning to come to VA Beach, not planning and staying over night. Is there parking facilities near the beach.

1 Answer Jun 30, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • Hotel close to the beach

by Beansy Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Ocean front hotels in Va Beach are pricey. Do you have any suggestions for nearby hotels that are less than $100? We will be staying there on the first week of July for 5 nights.

• hotel stay

by evvy Online Now May 12, 2014 at 11:02 AM

how is the ramada oceanfront
      is it a good location
      are there restaurants around the ramada

1 Answer May 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Walking in VA Beach late at night

by JMPask Online Now Feb 15, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Is it safe for a female to walk alone from 19th and Pacific Avenue to the Springhill Suites at 901 Atlantic Avenue at about Midnight on a weeknight in February?

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • Ladies Night Out...

by MischievousOne Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My girlfriend is turning 50 this weekend...we wanted to head to the beach for a girls night out...are there any male strip clubs at the beach on Saturday nights?

• rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

Bingo In the Virginia Beach Area?

by rakmedeiros Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Is there somewhere to play Bingo in Virginia Beach or in the surrounding area?

1 Answer Oct 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    • Driving Route

by adgosha Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM

How do I get from Portsmouth Naval Hospital to Virginia Beach (Independence Area) if both the Midtown and Downtown are closed.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    • Night club and bar

by GeorgeWarner Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Me and my friends finding the best bar and club in Virginia Beach for parties and celebration, where we can enjoy and spend our quality time.

• alternate route

by SAND04 Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I will going from pgh pa to virginia beach and am looking for an alternate way to go without using I - 95 everytime I make this trip it takes 12 or more hrs when only it should take 8There always seems to be stopped traffic for no reason on 95 hope you can help

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • September?

by ErinRub83 Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

My husband and I are going to Virginia Beach Sept 9th for a few nights for our anniversary. How is the weather, and is everything still open?

1 Answer Aug 2, 2012 at 5:47 AM
    • BEACH BALLS ON BOARDWALK

by SHARIZIO Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM

WHEN DO THEY PAINT THE BEACH BALLS AND HOW OFTEN ARE THEY UPDATED ?

• lodging

by optisaurus Online Now Jun 21, 2011 at 5:21 PM

ocean front boardwalk lodging for 2 adults 5 children

• Birthday weekend wtih tthe girls

by vabeachtrip Online Now May 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Hi my name is Shatema and myself and about 8 of my friends are coming to VA beach for the weekend. We have a couple of ideas of what we want to do but was wondering if you could help.

What are some good 18 and up clubs?

What are some good bars?

What are some good beaches to visit?

We want to go out friday for a nice dinner any ideas for that?

• First timers to Virginia Beach

by edwards1 Online Now Mar 4, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Does anyone know of anyway to drive to Virginia Beach from Ohio that does not involve having to cross over bridges? Low, flat and wide bridges are fine, but nothing high, arched or narrow. Crazy request I know, but much thanks to anyone able to help!

2 Answers Apr 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM
    • Music on Atlantic Ave in Virginia Beach VA

by jtrept Online Now Nov 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM

On October 13, 2010 I was on Atlantic Ave in Virginia Beach, VA walking along the side of the street that has the stores on it and there was music coming from speakers hanging from the street lights I imagine. Can you tell me where the music was coming from (radio station or a store?) I'm interested in finding out the name of a song that was playing.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Nov 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM
    • No Cursing Sign

by kellyjh Online Now Oct 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I was at Virginia Beach this spring and did alot of shopping on the Ocean Front Strip Stores. I had bought a no Cursing sign like the ones that are on alot of the streets there and need to know how I can find which store has these and how I can get one. Thanks for any help.

• bars Navy sailors hang out

by pappap14 Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 7:46 AM

What are some of the local bars that sailors hang out at?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
    • trolley

by kathyearly Online Now May 29, 2010 at 3:43 PM

i have heard that you can rent a trolley for events. i"d like information and prices. thanks.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 12:43 AM
    • First timers Driving From NY: Can we get to VA Beach WITHOUT going thru any tunnels?

by jewelgal Online Now May 23, 2010 at 9:18 AM

We will be driving I-95 most of the way - we do NOT want to go thru any tunnel esp. the chesap. bridge tunnel. Can we get to VA Bch without going thru any tunnel, even the Baltimore tunnel and the Hamptons rd tunnel?

Can you review our GPS directions and let us know if it does or doesn't have tunnels on the route?? We'd REALLY appreciate it!

Here are the directions as per our GPS:
      I plugged it into the GPS , can u check the route to see if we go through tunnels?
      1. I-95 South

2. Keep left onto I-95 S/SR-141 to Newark/Baltimore

3. Exit 4A right to SR-1/SR-7 to Christiana

4. Keep right on Hwy 1S

5. Keep left on Dupont Blvd

6. Keep left on Worcester Hwy

7. Left on Ocean Hwa

8. Right to US-60 to VA Beach

9. Left on Shore Dr

10. Keep right to Great Neck Rd

11. Left on First Colonial Rd

12. Left on Wisconsin Ave

13. Continue on I-264 E

14. Right on Atlantic Ave

3 Answers May 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    • Dog Walking on the beach

by SandyMoulton Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I will be in the Residence Inn Mariott Oceanfront last week in May. We are taking our dog and was wondering if there is any restrictions on walking our dog on the beach? Thank you, Sandy

3 Answers Apr 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM
    • The Cavalier on the Hill

by CardCraze Online Now Nov 14, 2008 at 4:25 PM

What happened to the hotel? As a paranormal investigator I checked dates for check in every day until April 2009! Is the hotel under renovations? Do I just have to book like 2 years in advance? It isn't closed is it? Help is appreciated!

1 Answer Nov 14, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    • Need help and advise

by Koolgram Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 7:06 AM

I might be attending a convention at the Virginia Beach Convention center in November 2008. Having never been there before I have no clue as to were this is located but seem to think it is not too far from the beach. Ihave been told th is is the off season at the beach and rates should be cheaper so would like advice as to where would be a good place to stay to have access to both the beach and the convention center so I can attend my meeting but also enjoy the beach. Hope someone would give me some advise. Thanks

4 Answers Jul 31, 2011 at 7:46 PM
    • Bachelorette Weekend - Place to Stay?

by ABride Online Now Jul 29, 2008 at 6:46 PM

We are looking to head to VA Beach in mid-September 2008 for a bachelorette party. We would prefer to rent a house or condo that can accommodate 8 women instead of getting a bunch of hotel rooms. What part of VA Beach should we be looking in? We don't want to be far from the nightlife. If hotels are in a more convenient area, which hotels should we look in to? We don't want to spend too much on lodging and a place where we can eat some meals in is what we are looking for. Any information on fun places to go as far as nightlife is appreciated as well. Thanks!

• website?

by a7xangel4life Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

do they have a website? if they do can you PLEASE tell me, i really need it. if they don't have a website than can you give me ALL the info to contant them (besides phone)
      thanks for your help

3 Answers Jan 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM
    • The wave trolley

by susanoplinger Online Now Jun 27, 2008 at 5:23 PM

My question is, how late in the season does the service run? Is it still running through the beginning of Oct.? Thanks

1 Answer Jun 29, 2008 at 4:16 AM
    • 20 years of age

by stephanie6503 Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Hello. Me and my husbund are coming to VA beach on June 27-29 for a little get away. The only problem that we have ran into is that we are both only 20 years old and cant kind a hotel that will let us stay there because of our age. I dont know what to do and I dont think this is far. If anyone can help please contact me. my email address is stephnleah@myway.com

2 Answers Jun 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM
    • COLD WATER!!!

by simpsonland Online Now May 23, 2008 at 4:42 PM

My family and I are going to virginia beach on June 9th and because of the cold weather, we are afraid the ocean water will be too cold for the kids. Can anyone tell me if they have been there this time of year and what the water was like?

2 Answers May 24, 2008 at 12:28 PM
    • Places to stay

by kwpufo Online Now Feb 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM

I came to Virginia Beach back in the 80's and we stayed way down on the northern end of the beach in a motel - it wasn't anything fancy. I was wondering if anyone may know of this or any hotel or motel that is close or on the beach, away from the boardwalk and somewhat close to Ft. Story?

• Kid's Camp at Cavalier Hotel

by krissykins Online Now Nov 27, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Would anyone please tell me about kid's camp at Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach?

I would like to know what kids do there and what times of the day (or night?) it occurs.

Also I'd like to know what the kid's cafe is!

Thanks very much!

1 Answer Nov 29, 2007 at 5:28 AM
    • Lighthouses?

by sisterc75 Online Now Oct 30, 2007 at 7:10 AM

Are there any historic lighthouses that are about a two hour drive from Virginia Beach? I have a friend coming from OOT and he'd like to see all the lighthouses there are around here. HE claims there's one that's about two hours from here. Thanks

2 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 9:37 AM