Virgin Gorda Travel Answers

change location

Cost of Ferry from Trellis Bay

by SandraMontgomery Online Now Jan 5, 2009 at 9:50 PM

How much is the ferry from Trellis Bay to Virgin Gorda? Is it the North Sound Express?

Also, how much is a cab for two from Fischers Cove to the Baths?

Thanks,

Sandra

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • vanderlust's Profile Photo

Re: Cost of Ferry from Trellis Bay

by vanderlust Online Now Jan 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Try this website for the ferry schedule and pricing.

bestofbvi.com/info/bviferry_...

It is listed at40 r/t for adult. I know that ferries in the USVI have tacked on surcharges to keep up with fuel costs in the last few years. I don't know about this one. You can call the operator NORTH SOUND EXPRESS Tel: (284) 495-2138 to verify price and schedule.
    You will find other BVI ferry questions answered at;

bestofbvi.com/info/info_bvif...

All I have found on taxi cost is this on http://www.b-v-i.com/beef.htm "On Virgin Gorda, taxis can be found at the airport or the stand at the Yacht Harbour ferry dock. Also, the rental companies on Virgin Gorda provide taxi service, including Andy's Jeep Rentals (495-5252), L&S Garage Taxi & Car Rental (495-5297), Mahagony Rentals and Taxi Service (495-5469), and Speedy's (495-5240). A fare to anywhere in The Valley is about3 and a trip to Leverick Bay or Gun Creek is20 for up to four people."

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Cost of Ferry from Trellis Bay

by ktmac13206 Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 5:50 PM

We will be at Fischers Cove in early March. From what I've been told, taxi fare is2 per person to The Baths. If you are up for exercise you can walk in less than 30 minutes.

Hope this helps! When are you going?

Katie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines