Virar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crowd in Manali

Manali 4 hours ago

Is it too crowded in Manali right now ... i'll be there from 5th till 9th of june ... looking for peace and silence

more
    • Crowd in Manali

Manali 4 hours ago

Is it too crowded in Manali right now ... i'll be there from 5th till 9th of june ... looking for peace and silence

more
    • per day cost

Manali 16 hours ago

Hii. I am going to visit Shimla, Manali and Dharamshala in mid june. My trip duration will be around 8 days. I just want to know per day cost including travel, stay and food in these three places. I'll be staying in cheap or budget guest houses. What are the fares??

more
    • Transport charges

Gangtok May 30, 2015 at 8:21 AM

we wl stay at iCAR Guest house at tadong, what will be the transportation charges from tadong to taxi stand, gangtok

more
    • Hotel Mannat Resort and Grand Mumtaj

Srinagar May 23, 2015 at 1:21 AM

How is Hotel Mannat Resort for stay in srinagar? and how is Hotel Grand Mumtaj for stay in Pahelgam and Gulmarg

more
    • How good are JKTDC house boats in Srinagar?

Srinagar May 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Have anyone been there! Can you share your experience?

What is their exact location?

There is no information/photos in the official website.

more
    • Khajjiar or Dharamkot or Both?

India May 18, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Hi, I am planning a weeks vacation to Himachal Pradesh. I plan to start on the 12th June 2015 accompanied with my wife, 3 yr old boy and my 20 year old cousin brother. I would like to travel to Khajjiar (Mini swiss) or Dharamkot or maybe both, basis voice of friends. Need your expert advise and help on -

- Planning an itinerary
      - This is going to be a budget vacation, so am keen to spend less, save more
      - Things to do
      - Weather updates
      - Etc. Etc.

Basically need a peaceful vacation, like the one we had last year to Kasol and Gushaini. Need to spend more time with mother nature and simply relax, unwind. Any other suggestions for destinations will be welcomed as well.

Will be glad to hear from you.

Regards
      Rob

more
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

how to go kathgodam ?

Naini Tal May 7, 2015 at 2:29 AM

what are the fares for local buses and timings? is local buses and taxis good or should i book private cab?

more
    • 7 Days Trip to Vizag: Places to go ?

Vishakhapatnam May 3, 2015 at 7:18 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to Vizag on September 2015. My train on 16th Sept. from Howrah and return train on 22nd Sept. from Vizag. So how do I plan my trip to make the most of it? Which places I can go? information about hotels and prices..contact tours prices would be much helpful...

Regards

more
    • kerala in june

State of Kerala May 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM

hi is it okay to visit kerala in the month of june for around 10-12 days? will it be raining heavily and daily? and if at all it is okay to visit where all should one go to?? we are a family of 3 including my 8 years old son. i would prefer a mix of beach and hills. I've also heard about those house boat trips and also about national park. also pls suggest munnar or coorg? is kovalam good??

more
    • Deep sea diving

Goa May 29, 2015 at 10:50 PM

Hi.. I'll be visiting goa for days at the end of august. I am wondering that deep sea diving is available during this period. If available can you give the details about it.

more
    • weather in early june

Shillong May 29, 2015 at 12:58 AM

i am traveling to shillong. will be there from the 7th of june to 12th of june, would like to know how the weather is during those days, other than it rains i dont know much.

more
    • garo hills

Tura May 16, 2015 at 10:42 PM

can anyone give me details about trekking in nokrek national park?

more
    • Sikkim today

State of Sikkim May 12, 2015 at 4:14 AM

We have planned for Sikkim trip on May 16th 2015 to Gangtok,lachen and Lachung. Please let us know is there any landslides and also the condition after todays earthquake.

Thanks, Sudha

more
    • any impact of earthquake in shimla kullu manali?

Shimla May 3, 2015 at 11:39 PM

we planned to tour shimla manali on 6th may. is it safe to travel?

more
    • Are there home stays in Darjeeling ?

Darjeeling Yesterday

We are 18 members from one family wanted to check a decent home stay which could be cost effective then booking multiple hotel rooms. Any guidance will be much appreciated as I am visiting Darjeeling first time.

Cheers
      Amit

more
    • Visiting Coonoor

India May 30, 2015 at 11:42 PM

I am planning to visit Coonoor in the winter of this year.Coonoor is located in the Nilgiri Hills and it is near Ooty.If in case you are familiar,then could you please recommend me some hotels in and around Coonoor,for a stay of about a week.Would prefer a hotel with all meals for 2 persons.
      Would appreciate an answer at your earliest.
      Many thanks,
      Jayarep.

more
    • Do we need warm clothing for shillong

Shillong May 28, 2015 at 5:33 AM

Hi, we are visiting Shillong and cherrapungi 1-6JUN 2015 with kids of age 3,6,9 years. Do we need to carry warm clothings in this time frame? Looking at google it seems we should not need. But not sure about evenings.

Any advice from familiar people?

Thanks
      Akhil

more
    • is it safe

Manali May 13, 2015 at 6:58 AM

is it safe travelling to shimla and manali on 16th of may ?? is there any chance of earthquake there in the next 5-6 days?

more
    • Any impact of earthquake in Kullu, manali & shimla?

Manali May 12, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Dear All,

Any impact of earthquake in Kullu, manali & shimla? i am travelling between May 14th 2015 to May 19th 2015.

Please suggest me.

Thanks,
      PC

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

Dhanaji Jadhav (1650-1708)

State of Tamil Nadu May 28, 2015 at 11:57 AM

He was a famous Maratha general. What was his name in English please?

more
    • Leh-Manali trip suggestions

Leh May 27, 2015 at 1:51 AM

Hi everyone. I am planning a short 10-12 days trip to Leh and Manali. I'll reach Delhi on 13 june. No plans ahead. I'll travel through road. Please suggest me :
      1- Which route i should take. Shrinagar-Leh-Manali or Manali-Leh-Shrinagar??
      2- If Shrinagar-Leh-Manali then where to stay overnight?? What are bus tumings and fares as I want to travel Shringar-Leh in daylight?

3- How to reach Leh via Kargil?? Where to stay overnight??
      4- What are main tourist attractions in Leh?? How much days I should stay Leh or Ladakh to cover main and important tourist attractions??
      5- Where to stay in Leh or Ladakh as my budget is limited??
      6- I want to do paragliding then which is best place Leh or Manali??,What is its cost??
      7- How to reach Manali via Keylong? What are bus timings and fares?
      8- I want to stay for 2 days in Manali. What are main tourist attractions and where to stay there in budget rents??

Also give me all additional information regarding this trip. I shall be grateful to you..

more
    • debika's Profile Photo

October - beach shacks open?

Goa May 26, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We are coming this year in Oct during our kids half term. Will beach shacks be open by 24th October? Where best to go so its not all closed up? We have been to Palolem twice. Thanks!

more
    • EviP's Profile Photo

20 days South India tour

India May 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Trying to work out a plan for a 20-day tour to South India, in mid December- early January , for two couples.

The general idea is to start at Chennai, stop at Mamalapuram and visit Kanyakumari (Cape Comorin)...
      from there to Kerala, Kochi and maybe visit I.Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary before returning to Chennai to fly back home.

I would like your advice and suggestions on:
      --- what are the most interesting places to visit along this itinerary and why
      --- what is the most preferable way to travel between destinations

Please feel free to point out any important thing we haven't noticed

thank you all in advance

more
    • mostaque's Profile Photo

Best way to Fly to East Andaman from New York

South Andaman May 17, 2015 at 9:01 PM

What is the best flying rout to East Andaman from New York. So far I gathered - JFK to Kolkata, another ticket by Spice Air to Port Blair - any other better method ? Some one told me a boat from Chennai - any one knows about that ? Next questions - after I get there, is there any hostel or similar place to hang out ? Is Neil Island a good place for the backpackers type of traveler ? How is the weather in June ? Any one going there from USA ?

Thanks for any of your reply

more