Be the First to Answer

• Ivano-Frankivs

Ukraine 4 hours ago

- Is Ivano-Frankivs safe at night ?
      - i need some advises to stay away from troubles

more
    • Ferry from Odessa to Istanbul

Odessa Jun 25, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Looking to jump on a ferry from Odessa to Istanbul (or vice versa) in September. Does anyone have any info or links for me please.

more
    • street name?

Luhansk Jun 4, 2015 at 12:17 PM

I'd like to know.....is there a street in Luhansk called "Tripolskiy"/"Tripolski" side street? What area of the city? Which major intersection(s) is it close to? Any local "landmarks" to look for? I have pictures of the area, but can't find it on any map. I think it might be in the older downtown region of Luhansk. I realize that there are severe difficulties in the area currently, but I would really like to know what kind of area it is: Residential? Industrial? Commercial? Mixed usage? Has it been disturbed during the current situation? Also, was told about a local teacher's college/university in the area for elementary school teachers. Any information about such a place? Thank you, in advance, for any kind assistance. ---Q

more
    • Pass or allowance

Luhansk Jun 27, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Do people of Luhansk need a pass or some kind of allowance to live in Kiev?

more
    • travel from Luhansk to Kiev

Luhans'ka Oblast' Jun 4, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Is there a way to travel to and from Luhansk and Kiev through Russia. Is it easier to get through using this route and if so which is the best route?

more
    • Passport to leave Luhansk

Luhansk Jun 15, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Hi, I would like to meet my friend who is in Luhansk and has a Luhansk people's Republic passport.
      Could you please tell me what she needs to do to leave the territory and the approximate costs?

more