Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Civitavecchia train to Rome ?

Rome Nov 1, 2015 at 12:49 PM

We're getting off a cruise ship in Civitavecchia and are interested in going to Rome by train.
      Any advice ? Where would be the best place to get off the train once it arrives in Rome ?

• AnaLuiza's Profile Photo

Winter sports in Rome area

Rome Oct 27, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Is there any nice area close to Rome for hiking/skiing?

• Customs/Passport Control

Rome Oct 27, 2015 at 5:44 PM

I am a Mexican citizen who is currently in the US. I might be visiting Norway, still not confirmed but am for sure visiting Rome and Milan. (Would fly to Norway to Rome) I know I don't need a visa for either countries, but a friend from the UK keeps telling me I do, she told me about the experience of a friend of hers who went to Italy and didn't have a visa or a return plane ticket and was denied entrance. Now I don't want that to happen, I've also read you need to prove you have sufficient funds for your stay, and that's a bit of my problem. I don't have a return ticket because I haven't decided when I'll leave. Also, I plan to stay with family members which I wouldn't have to worry about expenses. I'm just a broke young girl who was given the chance to visit but afraid that I won't be let in since I can't show funds or plane ticket back... Can anyone help me out?
      Thank you

• mariakaptein's Profile Photo

Rome to Ostia Antica, still with one ticket ?

Rome Oct 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I would like to visit Ostia Antica, from Rome, termini station.
      Is it still possible to go on a one-way ticket or will it be better to buy a day-ticket ?.
      Did any of the members visit the garden houses ? Will it be worth making a reservation to see them ?

Thanx !