Vinaroz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BUS ROUTE MAP

Calpe Jul 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Is there a map showing all bus routes in and around Calpe?

more
    • Kristina1701's Profile Photo

SUP in Valencia

Valencia Jul 12, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hola,
      Can anyone recommend a surf school or similar which offers something like introductory SUP classes; not in the harbour though.
      Muchas gracias! :-)

more
    • Early morning taxi from Nules to Castellón

Castellón de la Plana Jul 7, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I have to get by taxi from Nules to Castellón for 05:30 am to catch a bus in September to go to Granada. I'm having difficulty locating any taxi firms, and would be grateful for any assistance in contacting one. Gracias!

more
    • Dining out for vegetarians

Alicante Jul 21, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Hi

We are visiting Alicante in August and would love to hear if anyone can recommend any restaurants or tapas bars that cater for vegetarian diners - it doesn't have to be exclusively vegetarian but offer a few options?

Many thanks.

Kenneth

more
    • Buses in calpe

Calpe Jul 15, 2015 at 6:19 AM

We are staying in Benicolada when we come to Calpe in a few weeks and we're trying to work out what the best method of public transport is to the beach / Ave Juan Carlos I. There are 16 of us with small children, so bus makes sense? There just doesn't seem to be much running from that area unless you go at 7.40 a.m.! Do we need to head down to Centro de Salud to get a choice of buses? I'm looking on the Autobuses Ifach website but I'm confused... Thanks.

more
    • Fiesta August 2015

Lliber Jul 7, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Hi

Can you please let me know the fiesta dates for this year and what the program of events is cant seem to find anything on the web!

more
    • Family friendly resort

Villajoyosa Jul 6, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I am planning a week's holiday, end Sept, with my wife and our 3 month baby. We are considering Alicante and would appreciate some advice. We are looking for a family friendly resort within a 60 min (max) taxi drive of the airport. We love 'Old Town' traditional atmosphere and walking distance of beach. As we will be either pushing a buggy or carrying our baby, a reasonably flat area would be ideal.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Boat times

Isla de Tabarca Jul 18, 2015 at 4:17 PM

We are staying overnight in Tabarca and want to get an earlymorning boat back to Alicante--is that possible?

more
    • protection against mosquitos

Torrevieja Jul 12, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Do you need to take protection against mosquitos , going in two weeks?

more
    • Expat groups in the Vinaroz area

by kininpele Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM

We are in the process of buying a house in the country near to Vinaroz. I'm trying to connect with any expat groups in the area - does anyone have any contacts please, thanks

1 Answer Jul 28, 2014 at 1:31 AM