Vimmerby

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malmo ticket Bought thru Snalltaget

Malmö Apr 24, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I bought a return ticket from Malmo to Osterport station. I states certain time; am I allowed to go on an earlier train.

more
    • Are there boats going from Mariefred to Birka

Mariefred Apr 26, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Want to stay in Mariefred for a few days in August before moving on to Uppsala and would like to do a day trip from Mariefred to Birka. Are there boats doing that? In August?

more
    • NordicTravels's Profile Photo

Abisko National park

Kiruna Yesterday

Is there a hotel / guest house to stay in the park or ( in early may) nearby? Any local foods, dishes, ingredients, i should try? A sami place to dine would be awsome, Must activities u recommend? Is there a supermarket ? Are the roads easy to drive in early may, any precautions i need to take?
      Or shall i skip Abisko national park n visit Karesuando instead? For local dinning ,sights, activities?
      Cheers!

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

day trip, what to see, transportation

Stockholm Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

hi.

We will arrive to Stockholm by ferry Tallink and will have about 6 hours to spend in Stockholm.

Is port far from city centre? What are the easiest and cheapest ways to get there with 2 small children?
      What to see in stockholm, old town?
      Not expensive restaurants cafes?
      Polish cuisine?

Thanks

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more
    • bragni's Profile Photo

trains to vimmerby from stokholm

by bragni Online Now May 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

hi,
      i'm going to go to Vimmerby this summer. Last time I was there, there was a train route via Lingkoping (and , as I checked, there is such possibility now). But , as I checked connections in the Net, there is no such possibility in August. Does anyone there know whether there will be some changes in train routes or it is just problem with booking system ? Many thanx in advance
      Tomek

1 Answer May 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM