Villers-Bretonneux

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train travel

by Chrisandloz Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 4:39 PM

hi we are travelling to VB in April (not for ANZAC day) and were wondering if we would need to pre book train tickets from Paris to VB? We are planning on a day trip and have seen other posts indicating that a 7am train from Paris would work but would we need to pre book these tickets? Also how long would we need to look around the war memorial and other important sites? If we need to pre book tickets then we would like to know when we should be booking to go back to Paris. Thanks in advance

4 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 5:35 AM
    • Getting around Villers-Bretonneux

by Rebecca.Lea Online Now Apr 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Hi, I was just wondering how easy it is to get around the town of Villers-Bretonneux. We will be coming from Belgium by train and arriving at Villers-Bretonneux station. Is it easy to walk around or should we hire a car?
      Thank you.

3 Answers May 1, 2013 at 3:08 AM
    • Visit to Memorial

by levlex Online Now May 9, 2011 at 6:03 AM

Can anyone advise if V-B can be reached from Brugges or Ypres in Belgium or Bayeaux in France? Have read other posts with regard to travel from Paris - would like to spend more time around the area. Thank you.

1 Answer May 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM
    • travel to villers-bretonneux

by Dermos Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Could someone please advise how I can travel from Paris to Villers-Bretonneux. I can only spend a day in travelling and seeing the village.

7 Answers Feb 7, 2013 at 11:19 PM
    • best way to travel?

by laneren Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 5:02 AM

travelling from London to Villers- Bretonneux
      not by car
      is it best to fly to somewhere near by?? and then is there public transport from airport to VB

or via rail from Paris? which is quickest, easiest, cheapest?

thanks Laneren

2 Answers Apr 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM
    • Panel 26

by tasmaid1739 Online Now May 11, 2008 at 1:56 AM

Would anybody have a photo of the C names on panel 26 I would dearly love to see my uncle's name.

Thank you

tasmaid@hotmail.com

2 Answers May 11, 2008 at 10:59 PM
    • HOW TO GET TO V-B

by HORRIE Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 3:47 AM

HAS ANYONE ANY INFORMATION AS TO THE BEST WAY TO GET FROM LONDON TO VILLERS-BRETONNEUX,IN OCTOBER 2008,FOR TWO PEOPLE.

THANKS
      HORRIE

2 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 6:24 PM