Villefranche-sur-Mer Travel Answers

change location

Bus #82 or#112 to Eze

by Nisa004 Online Now Apr 26, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Hi. Looking at the bus map it looks like I can pick up either bus #82 or #112 and go directly from Villefranche to Eze village. But NiceLife said there was no direct bus. So am I reading the map wrong? Could someone verify that you can get #82 or #112 in Villefranche. Looking at the map, it looks like the bus stops on Blvd. de Corne d'Or. It looks to be within walking distance of the pier, but I'd like some verification from a real life person! Can anyone describe the walk?

Thanks, Nisa

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • NiceLife's Profile Photo

Re: Bus #82 or#112 to Eze

by NiceLife Online Now Apr 27, 2008 at 12:17 AM

The Bd Corne d'Or is part of the Moyenne Corniche, and both the 112 and 82 run along long it from Nice via Col de Villefranche way high above Villefranche, passing close to Le Castelet, where Tina Turner has her villa. Your map perhaps doesn't have height shown? The road fom Villefranche Octroi to Moyene Corniche has about eight bends in it as it winds up to meet the Moyenne Corniche - I've done it down hill - and Id say its a good strenuous 45 minute walk. (btw I am a real person - or I was last I looked in the mirror!)
    Cheers

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Villefranche-sur-Mer