Villefranche-sur-Mer Travel Answers

change location

Can anyone recommend reasonable family friendly restaurants in Villefranche-sur-Mer?

by Fellows3078 Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 2:26 AM

I am travelling abroad for the first time with my six year old son. I am on a limited budget and would appreciate advice on restaurants which cater for childen and a limited budget. Also I am staying at the pierre et vacances complex, can you tell me realistically how far this is from the centre and any opinions of the complex. Any replies would be welcomed. Thanks Hannah

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Monza_dh's Profile Photo

Re: Can anyone recommend reasonable family friendly restaurants in Villefranche-sur-Mer?

by Monza_dh Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 5:34 PM

I was in VSM last summer with my two kids, ages 4 and 6 at the time. There are plenty of family friendly places around. I found the best place with kids was either outside down near the water (accross the street from the shuttle landing). There are a few places with the same exact menu and prices. My kids ate the usual pasta or pizza dishes. And there are a few gelato stands right next door for an after dinner treat. They were reasonable priced, if you head towards the beach road there are a few places that are more upscale past Hotel Welcome. The place we all liked best had an outdoor patio in a tiny little square away from the water. It was more Italian as I remember and It had brick oven pizza and was very accommodating to my kids requests. Sorry I forgot the name but you can’t miss the huge tree growing in the center of the patio. It was a great place for dinner. Also, don’t forget to have lunch at the tiny sandwich stand on the steep steps leading up into to town from the water. There’s a crusty old dude serving hotdogs and great curry chicken sandwiches for around6. Have fun.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Villefranche-sur-Mer