Travel Answers
Villaviciosa de Odón

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Madrid airport to Gran via. Bus vs metro?

Comunidad de Madrid 9 hours ago

We don't mind walking but we're concerned about getting on bus with luggage, is there room? Which mode is more efficient? We're going to hotel on Gran Via, the directions for metro say line 8- line 10 to Alonso Martinez, then jump to line 2? 2 doesn't look correct to me. Is this right? Are there elevators to get from platforms?

more
    • Cost of taxi from airport

Madrid Mar 24, 2015 at 5:46 AM

What does a taxi cost from the airport to Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain?

more
    • Nightlife in Madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Ill be off to Madrid at the end of June with a friend. First and foremost, we want to party hard and enjoy ourselves. I've got a list of good bars/clubs, but please feel free to drop a suggestion. We want to stay away from tourist bars as we want to meet Spanish guys. Any suggestions on good bars with primarily locals?

Where I live, night life doesnt really start until 10/11 PM. Is it normal over there to visit bars early in the evening, at around 9PM?

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

pocket wifi rental in Spain

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Where can I rent a pocket wifi in Madrid and Barcelona?

more
    • transport from airport to hotel

Madrid Mar 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

Real Madrid football game tickets

Madrid Mar 21, 2015 at 6:09 PM

We will travel to Madrid in April and hope to watch a Real Madrid football match. I searched the official website and ticketmaster.es but they only have VIP (Euro 200+) tickets left. I just wonder if there is other trust worthy ticket company or website that I can purchase some regular tickets. Thanks a lot!

more
    • Cheapest Travel Solution

Madrid Apr 7, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Hi everyone! I have a question...Can somebody answer this: What is the cheapest solution to travel between Madrid, Spain and Rome, Italy and how long it will take? Thank you.

more
    • Madrid Taxi pick up is their a distance restriction

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Do taxis in madrid pick you up from the station and drop you of 500m away. Im asking this as my hotel is that close to the station in madrid and I wil have lugguge that will make it difficult to walk to the hotel

more
    • airport transport

Madrid Apr 5, 2015 at 5:34 AM

What is the easiest way to get from the airport to puerto del sol by metro?

more