Villahermosa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tour agency?

by curle1y Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 9:02 AM

We need a good tour agency in Villahermosa to visit palenque archaeological sites. We will be in Villahermose around Christmass. Thanks GOM

• ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Transport from airport

by ciaobella55 Online Now Aug 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I am planning a trip around Tabasco & Veracruz at the end of the month, flying into Villahermosa. My guide book says there are no buses from the airport, taxis are the only option, but it's a few years old. Can locals tell me is that still the case, and any other options you can suggest? I won't have much luggage so walking a bit isn't a problem if I can pick up a bus outside the airport and save15 or so.

2 Answers Aug 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    • DynamicTraveler's Profile Photo

Are there any charming places to stay for a home base when visiting the Olmec area of Veracruz?

by DynamicTraveler Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 7:06 PM

My fiance and I want to explore the Olmec region of Veracruz, such as Tres Zapotes, Tenochtitlan and La Venta for a few days. We would like to stay in a charming (doesn't have to be fancy) boutique hotel or villa that is clean and is nearby to restaurants and within reasonable driving distance to the above sites. Any price range but would prefer to stay away from corporate hotels. We would even consider staying on the coast. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Answer Sep 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    • Isabeli's Profile Photo

HELP--- HOTEL Bus company

by Isabeli Online Now Oct 22, 2005 at 3:41 AM

PLEASE help me out! I am looking for a CHEAP GOOD hostel between 100 and 180 pesosALso I need to know the most cost-eficient way to get to BELIZE city by bus FROMIllahermosa, which company is god and confortable ???

GRACIAS!!!!!

I will be there on the 22th of october 2005!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2007 at 11:22 AM