change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Distance from Verona

by mikeywen Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Hi there,

Going here to see an Arctic Monkeys gig in July and wondered how Villafranca di Verona is situated for travel to and fro the city of Verona? Are taxi's easy enough to come by / reasonably priced? Any better suggested means of travel?

Any and all information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      Mike

more
    • Distance from Verona

by mikeywen Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Hi there,

Going here to see an Arctic Monkeys gig in July and wondered how Villafranca di Verona is situated for travel to and fro the city of Verona? Are taxi's easy enough to come by / reasonably priced? Any better suggested means of travel?

Any and all information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      Mike

4 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 10:11 AM
    • Concerts at Villafranca

by pollittra Online Now May 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I will be attending a concert at Villafranca in July and have two questions:
      1. Is there sufficient parking for a large car?
      2. What are the Italian customs when it comes to concerts? Are fans allowed to arrive early in the morning and wait in line?
      I've been to many concerts in Europe but this is my first in Italy and I'm not familiar.
      Thank you for any help!

5 Answers May 6, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • transportation

by florinica Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 8:36 AM

hello!! how can we get from Villafranca di Verona back to Verona at night, after a concert? how expensive is a taxi? thank you

2 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    • geismom's Profile Photo

Roman Catholic Church services

by geismom Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 10:42 AM

We will be traveling to Villafranca de Verona at the end of June and we are scheduled to stay at the Hotel Antares.
      Can anyone tell me if there is a Roman Catholic Church in the city of Villafranca di Verona, where we can attend Sunday morning Mass?
      And, if there is one, how far it would be from Hotel Antares, and what time would Mass be?
      Thank you so much in advance.
      Barbara

3 Answers Jun 1, 2007 at 8:25 PM