Villach Travel Answers

change location
STEFZAMM's Profile Photo

ANYONE EVER BEEN TO HOTEL EBNER IN VILLACH?

by STEFZAMM Online Now Jul 15, 2004 at 11:25 PM

I will be travelling to Italy, Austria and Venice from the 14th to the 22nd of August. I will be staying at the Hotel Ebner in Villach and was wondering if anyone stayed there. Also I would be very happy to hear about the night life in Villach and if the centre or hub of Villach is far away from Hotel Ebner.. many many thanks... STF from Malta

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Manara's Profile Photo

Re: ANYONE EVER BEEN TO HOTEL EBNER IN VILLACH?

by Manara Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 11:20 AM

The Hotel Ebner is out of town actually. I am afraid there is not much nightlife in Villach. I remember the Mexican Cantina as a lively place, open until late.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • STEFZAMM's Profile Photo

Re: Re: ANYONE EVER BEEN TO HOTEL EBNER IN VILLACH?

by STEFZAMM Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 3:17 AM

Thanks alot for your reply .... I also found some nice information in your pages... I have a busy schedule in Villach... but being Maltese (maybe) I was still hoping to leave some time for the night life... never mind... I was told that at the Hotel there are Italian nights and Austrian nights with music following dinner... at least :) ... Is there anything important about Villach which you think is important to know before actually getting there... ? I would appreciate any notes on Villach. Thanks once again... and very well done for your pages... Greetings from MALTA STEFZAMM

• Manara's Profile Photo

by Manara Online Now Jul 22, 2004 at 11:29 AM

Thank you for your nice comments! I suggest you to visit this website: www.austria-tourism.at You can select the areas for Villach and the surrounding region, but you will find there also useful general information about Austria, like the rules and prices for the motorway etc. With regard to other things to know in and around Villach, I suggest to see also my pages about the region Kaernten (Carinthia).

• stadata's Profile Photo

by stadata Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Night life is beautiful in villach. I live in Villach

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines