change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hugheyjr08's Profile Photo

Traveling Over Andes to Puerto Mont from Bariloche Argentina

Puerto Montt Jun 26, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I would like to take a boat over the Andes from Bariloche into Puerto Montt in March of 2015. What are the companies that offer this? Who has the best deals? I am looking for ones that may have atleast one night stay in the Andes somewhere.

more
    • Ferry between Puerto Montt and Puerto Natales

Chile Jun 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Will be in Chile in October and wondering if will be too cold/windy the third week of October to take three day ferry ride?

more
    • Mate de coca

Chile Jul 15, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Where can I find Mate de coca or coca leaves in Santiago?

Thanks.

more
    • hugheyjr08's Profile Photo

Traveling from Puerto Montt to Santiago Best Options

Puerto Montt Jun 26, 2014 at 1:53 PM

What is the best quality for the price traveling from Puerto Montt to Santiago Chile? What are the companies that offer these services? Also do you have any suggestions on towns to stop at and stay for a day or two between the two cities?

more
    • Kalina85's Profile Photo

Lauca - how to get around?

Putre Jul 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hello!

I am going to visit Arica and from there I am planning to go to Putre and Lauca National Park. I would like to ask for recommendation as to how to move around the park, I understand that it covers quite a decent area (too large to see it all on foot in one day) and that is why I am wondering whether to a). rent a car and move around on my own, b). take an organized tour from Arica to Lauca, c). try to wait and see whether I can get some organized tour from the hotel in Putre where I will be staying. Can I ask anyone who has already been there to recommend what is the best option? I should add that I will be a solo traveller and that makes a thing a little bit more complicated....

more
    • Glaciers Patagonia

Chile Jul 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM

We are travelling to Chile and Argentina in October 2014 and would like to see the glaciers in the Patagonia area. There seems to be two locations where one can see this - San Rafael in Chile and Perito Moreno in Argentina. We only want to see one of these. Where are the glaciers a) more spectacular and b) most accessible?

more