change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bronas's Profile Photo

Overnight in Athens

Athens Jul 12, 2015 at 3:30 AM

I meant to add that we're going from the 5th - 6th August probably.

more
    • Starpalma's Profile Photo

single man traveling

Athens Jul 8, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Need feedback from other solo travelers in respect to bars, clubs, for a single man. Need info on accommodations that caters to single men. Guest friendly hotels. Best places to meet ladies in Athens. Thanks

more
    • bivizzz's Profile Photo

Renting a Cabrio in Athens

Athens Jul 5, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Hi,

I need to rent a car in Athens for 5 days and as I'll be going along the seaside, cabrio will be preferable. However, I couldn't find such offer from the international providers. Can someone suggest a reliable local car rental company, which has some sort of selection of cabrios? Does it make sense to rent a car in the city rather than in the airport, or prices are the same?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Two young females nervous about our safety

Athens Jul 28, 2015 at 4:08 PM

So I was just doing some research & found this article
      telegraph.co.uk/news/picture...
      So yesterday there were bombings & huge fires in Syntagma square. The hotel i planned on staying at is about 3 minutes from the square. Is it safe to still go? We are only going to be there one night before heading to another island & we only plan on seeing the Acropolis, the Parthenon, & checking out Syntagma square. Please let me know your honest opinions.

more
    • bronas's Profile Photo

Overnight in Athens

Athens Jul 12, 2015 at 3:26 AM

Hi, my family of four are going to Athens and spending one night there. Any suggestions for where to stay? We want to see the acropolis and all the archaeological treasures. Thanks!

more
    • Updated situation in Greece

Athens Jul 3, 2015 at 3:29 AM

Im visiting Greece from 8th to 11th July.

Wanted to know if its truly safe? We are doing the delphi meteroa 2 day tour but dont' know if with the gas and petrol situation buses are still functional.

I know that we are meant to carry cash which is fine but besides that is everything else open - restaurants, supermarkets, taxi service etc

more
    • Solo Female traveler , visiting athens first time

Athens Jul 15, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Hi , i want to know which area is safe for staying for solo female travelers and how can i reach there from airport

more