Be the First to Answer

• Fishing in cajas

Cajas May 28, 2015 at 3:21 PM

Are there such a thing fishing in cajas

more
    • Ferry from Baltra to Santa Cruz

Galápagos Islands May 8, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Hello,
      I am arriving at Baltra airport at 11:30am. I have read that it takes a while to go through customs and pay for the entrance fee.
      If I miss the 2pm ferry to Santa Cruz, are there any alternatives to getting to Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz? I've been looking at various forums, but haven't found anything.
      Thank you!

more
    • Best time of year.

by phil85207 Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 6:13 PM

What the best time of year to see the area, would like to do some cycling while there. Thanks.

• Hosteria Izhcayluma

by davidsson.christer Online Now May 26, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Seems like this place been getting some awesome reviews and I really wanna try it. Is it hard to get a room at this place? Is it usually over-booked? I'm going there in the beginning of october, 2008. If anyone knows, please post a reply.

/Christer

1 Answer Jun 3, 2008 at 8:18 PM
    • Vilcabamba

by rdsandusky Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 9:27 AM

1) Are yellow fever vaccinations recommended for visiting Vilcabamba ?
      2) Is Vilcabamba "child friendly" ?

1 Answer Nov 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM
    • Vilcabamba Information Sought From a Local

by JohnGolden Online Now Oct 18, 2007 at 6:49 PM

Seeking contact for informational purposes only with a Vilcabamba Ecuador english speaking local or someone who has spent time in Vilcabamba.

Please e-mail your external e-mail address if possible.

Thanks Much,

John

• billsparadigm's Profile Photo

GSM cell phone service

by billsparadigm Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Is GSM cell phone service available in Vilcabambe? Should I purchase a dual, tri or quad band phone and service in the US? If so, what is the cost and who is the best service provider? Which GSM frequencies are used 850, 900, 1800 or 1900?
      My wife and I are planning a trip to Cuenca, Ecuador in early June and want to visit Vilcabamba. Our goal is to relocate from Tennessee, USA to Ecuador by the end of 2007. Vilcabamba has the most appeal to us for its low cost of living and hopefully low crime rate as compared to the bigger cities. My wife is 61 and I am 71 and drawing Social Security. My wife will be receiving SS benefits in early 2008. We have many questions about life in Ecuador which will be mostly answered when get there in June. We would very much like to meet expats living in Vilcabamba when we arrive. Any information on relocating and living in Vilcabamba or Ecuador in general is much appreciated.
      Bill & Christa

1 Answer Apr 24, 2007 at 2:21 PM