Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• vilanova park

by oggieh Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

• liam.kelly@djie.ie

by LiamKelly Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Hi
      We have a group of boys aged 16 who are playing football on Saturday but we would like to keep them occupied on Friday afternoon/evening. Are there any activities near Vilanova that we could take them to. We are travelling next week.

Many thanks

Liam

• lettychuffy's Profile Photo

Vilanova i la Geltru 4th april

by lettychuffy Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Hello
      I will be staying in Vilanova i la Geltru for three days . Could anyone tell me about a great place to go for a day out by train.
      I know stiges, Barcelona city ,Tarragona . If it was worth it I would even consider staying over night in somewhere cheap
      thank you :)

1 Answer Mar 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • How to get to Vilanova i la Geltru

by HanneAlbeck Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

We arrive from Denmark to Barcelona by plane on 25th September late afternoon. Is there a bus from the airport to Vilanova Park camping? What is the price, and how many times an hour is the bus going? Is there a daily bus from Vilanova i la Geltru to Barcelona? How far from town is the campsite?
      Thank you in advance
      Hanne Albeck
      Denmark

1 Answer Aug 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    • bus

by burke1ma Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Is their a bus or train that goes to vilanova park.from airport

1 Answer Mar 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    • looking for permanent 2 room apartment

by jani2013 Online Now Jan 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I am looking for s house in vila nova...can anyone recomend a agency that rents houses but all year long ? what price should I expect?

3 Answers Feb 15, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    • Transport between Vilanova Park and Barcelona or Tarragona.

by gloriasims Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

It it possible to travel on the trains with a dog please? Also,how far is the train station from Vilanova Park? We are staying at Vilanova Park in March/April 2012

1 Answer Jan 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    • Help required please.

by PaulaMcCue Online Now Sep 15, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Can anyone give advice for a large group to travel on the train or bus, Our requirements are the following, i am bringing a youth football team out to play Vilanova Geltru and Cubbeles FC we are staying at the Vilnova holiday park 3km outside the town centre between 21st October and 28th October.
      1) Train into Barcelona and back for 19 children and 11 adults, can you obtain group tickets ? Saturday 23rd.
      2) Train to Port Ventura and back by train for same amount of people, alos how far is the park from the train station ?
      Any other advice is very welcome. Also trying to hire a people carrier for the week to go to the super market to get food and do small trips etc.
      Also is there any big markets for souvenirs or carnivals at this time ?
      regards,

3 Answers Jan 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    • barcelona to Vilanova Park.

by Dolly01 Online Now Aug 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Hi could you please give me the information on the local bus route from Barcelona Airport to Vilanova Park in Vilanova i la Geltru.

Many Many Thanks.

• Day trips to Barcelona

by sharmilav Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Hi, I will be staying in Vilanova i la Geltru during Chirstmas with my family. I want to know the best possible way to include a day trip to Barcelona. Is there any day tours operating from Vilanova?

3 Answers Nov 24, 2008 at 3:35 AM
    • transport from Reus Airport

by connywatt Online Now Aug 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM

We are booked for a holiday here in September , but finding it hard to get transport from Reus airport at a reasonable cost.
      Any suggestions ?.........all advice welcome.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM