Evening good people of Albufeira. Group of 6 going to be staying in your fair town in late June. Keen on a couple of rounds of golf, and maybe some clay shooting and quad biking. I'd really appreciate it if someone could recommend some establishments local to Oura da Prai.
Thanks in advance.
I've decided that Nazare looks like a wonderful place to stop and relax in after I finish the Camino.
However, I don't want to book ahead as I'm not sure when I will be finishing.
I have heard of the Ladies that are at the bus stop and will offer rooms/houses for rent to people getting off the bus.
Can anyone give me some advise in this?
Is it safe for a single women to go with them?
Do you haggle over the price? Do you pay up front or at the end?
How do you know what kind of place you will be going to?
I am wanting a private room and place to relax for a few days....will this be the best option for me?
Sorry for all the questions :-)
hi all we have booked flights for August time but dont have any accomodation booked yet, we are staying for 10 days, can anyone advise wheres best to stay. Our children are 14, 12 & 5?? we have never been to portugal before so not familiar with the resorts. Thanks in advance peeps :)
I'm thinking of taking a trip with two of my friends to Lagos in September. We're in our mid-twenties and would be going for the beach scene and night life. My only concerns are:
1) the weather - will it still be nice in early September (6th - 15th)?
2) the atmosphere - will there still be people our age visiting/partying?
If you've been there during this time of year, please shed some insight - it would be much appreciated.
I'm trying to book a flight from Lisbon to Funchal with suitable time of landing and I have two options for flights: TAP which lands in Funchal at 00:55 or EasyJet - lands at 20:40. But in first case (with TAP) I miss bus and aerobus to Funchal from airport, and in the second case I have a very little chance to get last aerobus at 21:15 (anam.pt/aero-bus-madeira-en-.... Usually, how long time it takes to get luggage of EasyJet Flights? And if I still miss all buses, what is appoximate price for a taxi to get Funchal in the night time?
Me and my wife , we have 6 full days in Lisboa.
We intended also to visit Évora and Sintra, each one in a full day trip, that way we really have 4 full days for Lisboa.
- 4 days to know all the best in Lisboa , is it enough ? are we missing anything ?
- If 4 days, it is not enough to Lisboa, wich places should we prioritize (must see, we can´t loose) in Lisboa ? any suggestions, please...
Hi all guys,
I'm planning a 12 days stay in portugal in june. Never been there before. I have few questions if anybody can help.
1. Better flying to Porto or Lisbon? (I noticed there's not much difference in price from my home airport)
2. suggestion how to split days for visiting Porto, Lisbon, other places in portugal?
3. what else other than porto and lisbon? other interesting places that worths the visit?
4. Car hire: is it easy to find local car hire once in portugal or is it better to book in advance from AVIS/Hertz etc.?
5. suggestions for cheap but decent hotels? We're not a 5-stars-suite guys but don't want to find bad surprises if the hotel is too cheap...
6. what about the weather in june? warm? mild? rainy? short or long trousers? should we put a fleece and a wind jacket in the luggage just in case?
7. any other suggestion? feel free to give your input please!
Thanks for your help
Dear Colleagues, dear travelers,
I would like to specify the working hours of Igreja de Santa Clara, in Vila Do Conde, District Porto (Pavoa de Varzim) Portugal. According to the schedule I got from an internet it works as follows:
Tem Eucaristia dominical (17:00) e pode ser visitada no seguinte horário:
3ª a Sábado: Manhã: 10:00 - 12:00 ; Tarde: 14:30 e as 17:00;
Domingo: Manhã: 10:00 – 12:00; Tarde: 15:30 – 18:30;
Encerra à 2ª feira.
What does it mean? Does that mean that the church is open from Wednesday through Sunday, from 10h00 till 12h00 and from 14h30 till 17h00. I’m going to visit that place on Saturday afternoon. Since I will be walking to Santiago de Compostela it is very important to be at proper place at proper time.
I will highly appreciate the same information on the working hours of Igreja Matriz and local museum especially the replica of medieval Nao (Caravel).
Thank you in advance for any information about local churches and museum and their working hours.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|