change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trekking in iceland

South Iceland Apr 14, 2015 at 4:12 AM

hello.
      I'm travelling this august in iceland for 5 days and am interested to make a 4 day trek in thingvellir national park...
      i would like too know if the is a circular route of a 4 day trek that stars and ends at the same destination...
      thank you for your cooperation and hope you'll answer soon...

more
    • Where to stay in south iceland?

South Iceland Apr 28, 2015 at 8:54 PM

We are planning a trip to iceland with our two kids - ages 4 and 2.
      I read up the last few days and came up with a basic itinerary that we could do,in our one week over there.

Reykjavik - 1 day
      Golden Circle - 1 day
      Do the ring road up to Jökulsárlón lagoon.
      Keflavik or snaefellsnes if there is time.

I would like to split the trip from Reykjavik - Jökulsárlón lagoon in 2-3 days at least. That way we won't be too rushed with our kids. However I was looking for accommodations and expedia or any other major website, barely shows any hotels along the south coast. There seem to be hotels in Hella, but nothing much else.

Can anyone suggest how we do this trip? And where to stay or how to split our trip over a week? Thanks a ton!

more
    • aretenda's Profile Photo

5 day trip

Iceland Apr 27, 2015 at 12:23 PM

I am working on a 5 day trip to Iceland. Never been there before. Not planning for any trekking specifically. I would appreciate your recommendations on getting the best out of 5 day trip.
      Thank you

more
    • damaged door car repair

Iceland 7 hours ago

How much do it cost to repair a door damaged cause by strong wind... In April 4,2015 wind blow my rental car door wide open damaged the driver car door . April 11,2015 they claim a repair was 648.000 Isk...+ temp repair 15.000 isk and rent that damge 5 day for 59.000 isk How do they estimate without investigate cause I return that car April 11,2015 ??? This was a trap or not..

more
    • photog4fun's Profile Photo

car rentals

Iceland Apr 8, 2015 at 7:39 PM

I want to rent a small car for 4 days the end of April. Does anyone have a recommendation of who to rent from? Thanks.

more
    • nomade3's Profile Photo

Blue Lagoon to the town of Keflavik ..

South Iceland Apr 8, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Hello everyone !
      This is my first time posting but I'd like to say thank you for all the helpfull people who's messages I've already read several times over :)

Will be going to Iceland early may for 6 days.. my itinerary is somewhat of a puzzle but i'm getting it sorted out little by little..

My question to which i've found no answers is..
      On the last day we are planning : Reykjavik-Blue Lagoon-Keflavik (town, not airport)
      So Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon (on saturday May 9 late afternoon) I found Fly bus or other.
      But Blue Lagoon - Keflavik city is problem ..as bus schedule stops at 3pm to keflavik.

Is it possible to take a taxi for a reasonable price from BL to Keflavik? And if so where do we get it from ?

thanks for any suggestions !

more

Near Vigur