Vigo Travel Answers

change location

on a cruise

by JaneMiles Online Now Apr 12, 2004 at 9:13 AM

I will be spending one day in each of the following places in May:- Vigo, Malaga, Calvi, Livorno and Cannes. I also walk most of the places I visit. But would like to know in advance of where the most interesting places to visit are and what to see.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Re: on a cruise

by travelthrough Online Now Apr 12, 2004 at 10:43 AM

Hello. I myself will see Malaga this summer, so I guess the fortress and the green park near the sea are most interesting there. In Cannes you can visit the Palais du Film and the croisette (palm-avenue of Cannes), the hill of Le Suquet with the church on (on the hill!), and from there you can easily take a bus to Antibes, to see the old Napoleonean fort Fort Carré and the old port Vaubon. Near Antibes you could visit beautiful Cap d'Antibes, a mesmerizing scenery with beaches and villas... Calvi in Corsica is especially interesting since in the old town you find Napoleon's castle, a huge fort, and the port in Calvi at night is especially charming! Calvi also offers beautiful long sandbeaches you find hardly any more at the French Riviera. As for Livorno, I have not been there yet, unfortunately. Nice greetings, steve.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines