Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ericaalianaa's Profile Photo

Do i need to have a Visa for a 5 hour layover?

Philippines Sep 19, 2015 at 2:30 AM

Hello! I'm planning to have a 2 week visit in colombia. And the flight that i've found happens to have a connecting flight in Amsterdam (AMS) with a 5 hour layover. Do i need to have a visa for just a 5 hour layover and i'm not planning to go outside the mentioned airport? Or would my philippines passport do? I need an answer as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

• Qahlua's Profile Photo

Cultural Show In Manila

Manila Sep 12, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Where to find cultural performance in Manila that is open to the public daily?

• Annual Rainfall total

Tagaytay Sep 9, 2015 at 11:14 PM

How does the rainfall total in Tagaytay compare with others area of the Philippines

• Data & Call Sim Cards for tourists in Philippines

Philippines 16 hours ago

Hello everyone,

I am planning to travel to the Philippines in December. My question is: what are the best deals for call and data sim cards. I am planning to buy two sim cards: one for calls only and another for internet only. The data sim card I am planning to buy should be unlimited. Thanks in advance

• Rosario Apartments ....local members assistance

Rosario Oct 4, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Going to Rosario in early December & I am looking for self catering clean & tidy apartment
      For 3 weeks ......Can any local member suggest a place to stay around this area or in a town nearby

Advise would be appreciated

• how to get to aguilar pangasinan from cubao, quezon city

Province of Pangasinan Sep 30, 2015 at 8:55 PM

how to get to aguilar pangasinan from cubao, quezon city

• Is it Safe in Davao City

Davao Sep 26, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I was planing a trip to Davao in dec 2015 but in-light of the recent kidnappings im ot so sure now. is it safe to travel to Davao

• Any beaches near L'fisher Hotel

Bacolod Sep 14, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Dear all, i'm going to Bacolod in 2 weeks time and staying in L'fisher Hotel. May i ask is there any beaches which is less than 30mins of travel to get there? Any suggestion what can we do there besides visiting The Ruins in Talisay city.

Really appreciate all your feedback and suggestions.

• dbcalag's Profile Photo

Wanted: Backpacking Companion/s

Philippines Sep 14, 2015 at 6:05 PM

I've been wanting to go on a backpacking journey here in the Philippines, I'm a newbie in this kind of stuff so for my first time I don't want to go solo so I'm looking for some travel buddies.

• Van rental and Guide

Iloilo City Sep 7, 2015 at 7:39 AM

is there a tour package with guide and van for hire in iloilo? how much is the rate? there's 4 people in the group. any help will be appreciated. thanks

• AndreyKorotkov's Profile Photo

Palawan Sep 29, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Is it possible to go to Mantalingajan in October? How can I find guide?

Sagada Sep 8, 2015 at 12:39 AM

im planning to go to vigan, i already made itinerary for vigan for 1 whole day only on the next day we're going back to manila but i decide to go to sagada just to witness sunrise there :) so we need to be in sagada 5AM. timeline and cost please

1. Vigan - Sagada - 5am arrival
      2. Sagada - Manila -

thank you

• flylikepaper's Profile Photo

Solo travel

Sagada Sep 15, 2015 at 5:50 AM

Anyone recently travelled to Sagada solo? How was it?

• Countryside tour

Bohol Oct 1, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Hello! Just want to know if there are other ways to do the countryside tour without using travel packages,like can we do it through local tricycles or can go from one destination to an0ther by commuting? Has anyone tried that before? Thanks :)

• Batangas Excursions

Batangas Oct 4, 2015 at 8:16 AM

I am not good on boats / ferries (water) so where could I travel to with a about 1hr boat ride from batangas. And I will stay there for a few days.
      Where is good weekend trip from Batangas area

• taking an engagement ring, to Manilla for Fiance'

Manila Sep 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Do I take it in my pocket, in the box, with receipt from US...or perhaps mail it to her earlier, to hold it til I get there? Help needed I have never flown...over to the Philippines...ever!

• Sagada - Vigan - Laoag

by ShaneR10 Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

We are anticipating to arrive in Sagada by 1pm Oct. 2 at the latest coming from Batad. We would like to stay in Sagada for 2N. After Sagada, we would like to continue onwards to VIGAN - LAOAG. I've been researching online...this seems to be the hardest part Sagada - Vigan. Could anyone guide us. I've read somewhere that we could Cervantes route.. I think this would be our faster option. I know we can go to Baguio, but we would really like to AVOID Baguio.

Could anyone tell us where we could take the bus/jeep/trike leaving Sagada that will take us to Cervantes-Tagudin-Vigan? And what time must we catch the bus/jeep/trike for I know there are very few travelling that direction. Would hate to miss it.

Any suggestion is helpful.

Thank you

5 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 2:38 PM
    • Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud Tour

by samlab Online Now May 8, 2007 at 6:34 PM

I have only half day of Sat to explore Vigan and 1 full day of Sun to explore Laoag, nearby towns and Pagudpud. Is this feasible?

Which sites should I prioritize/not miss given my limited time in these 3 areas?

Is it adviseable to travel by bus from Laoag to Vigan and back. Are there lots of buses/vans available? Until what time is the bus from Vigan to Laoag?

Any suggestions on good authentic ilocano food in laoag/vigan to try?

• ionaks's Profile Photo

places to stay, things to do in VIgan, Pagudpud

by ionaks Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Hi! My family and I will be taking a road trip to Vigan and Pagudpud for Holy week. Would appreciate tips for a good place to stay at either place (we're not picky --- so long as it's clean and cozy, we're good...) and also must-do's, must-see's and must-eat's. Also, would anyone know how the road is these days?

Thanks a bunch!

3 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 5:15 AM