Vigan Travel Answers

change location

planning to visit LAOAG-VIGAN_ PAGUDPUD

by belle024 Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Hi, i find this site very helpful so I was wondering if you could help me plan our trip this coming March, We will be arriving at LAOAG Airport by 5:30 pm of MArch 10 and will be leaving by March 12 at 5:pm. where would be the first place that we could visit, considering the time of our arrival, hope you could help me to have an itinerary for this trip since we wanted to visit this three places. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: planning to visit LAOAG-VIGAN_ PAGUDPUD

by cyndymc Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM

You have quite a tight schedule to go to all the places you mentioned. Anyway, if you are arriving at 5:30 pm of March 10, I suggest you stay overnight in Laoag City. When we went there, we stayed at La Elliana Hotel, but you can look for other hotels that suit your taste. You can still go around the City and see the centuries-old St. William's Cathedral and its sinking belfry. Have dinner at La Preciosa Restaurant to have a taste of authentic Ilocano dishes. Leave at dawn for Pagudpud so you can go to Saud Beach or the Blue Lagoon. Spend the night there. At noontime when it's too hot to swim, you can make a sidetrip to Bangui Windmills, Burgos Lighthouse and Kapurpurawan Rock Formation. Leave early at dawn on March 12 for Vigan so you can have time for a lightning tour of Calle Crisologo, the Cathedral & Plazas, burnayan & weaving factory, Baluarte and Bantay Church before you leave for home.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines