Vigan Travel Answers

change location

VIGAN INNS

by Dirk41 Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Me and my girlfriend wants to go to Vigan next week. We only have 6K budget. I read the replies from this forum and saw that there is an Inn where you can stay for a night for P500. Is it P500/room or P500 per head?

Can someone suggest what to do there to enjoy the trip given our budget is only 6K?

Thanks in advance..

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • buenababe's Profile Photo

Re: VIGAN INNS

by buenababe Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 11:34 PM

you have 6000 budget for both of you and that includes fare from manila (assuming you are from there), accommodation and food?! i dont think that's enough unless you'll only be staying there for a day and won't go to laoag, pagudpud and other places anymore.

it would be great that if you're in ilocos, you might as well explore everything the place has to offer.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: VIGAN INNS

by Dirk41 Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Yup 6K for both of us and we are from Manila. I read that there is an INN where you can stay overnight for P500 including breakfast. Is it P500/room or P500/head?

Thanks

• kurtzky's Profile Photo

by kurtzky Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 12:04 AM

there's RF Aniceto, Php 500/night for an ordinary fan room with two beds. Breakfast is already included. You may also try R Hotel.

kurtzky.blogspot.com/2011/08...

• Re: VIGAN INNS

by Dirk41 Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM

thanks man.. ano ba marerecommend mo dun sa 2?

• kurtzky's Profile Photo

by kurtzky Online Now Sep 26, 2011 at 7:35 AM

i haven't seen the rooms of Green R Hotel. i chose RF Aniceto over Green because of the wi-fi. if you're gonna check-in to RF, don't expect too much from their ordinary fan room. :)

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

by joiwatani Online Now Oct 3, 2011 at 5:52 PM

First of all, where are you coming from? There are variouis hotels and inns in Vigan and with the two of you, you can split the expense in one economical room.

On a budget bus fare to Vigan from Manila is P480.00 on a regular bus. Compute your daily food expense. You can stay at the Aniceto Inn close to the Plaza Burgos in Vigan and request for a more economical room.

In Vigan, if you eat at the "turo-turo" in front of the Burgos Plaza, the cheapest meal is about P50-60 without drinks.

The tricycle ride is usually P15.00 per trip depending on how far you are going. Make sure to haggle with the tricycle driver.

You can go to the Vigan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, the Old Fernandina village, Baluarte, Pagburnayan, etc.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines