by seanmccurry Online Now Jan 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Hi. What is Mui Ne like and how would I get there from HCMC. Cheers

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • pippylotta's Profile Photo

Re: Mui Ne

by pippylotta Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 1:26 AM

You can get Mui Ne by train or bus.
    If you want some thing private, you can hire a 4 seat car pricing about 100 USD.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pepypat's Profile Photo

by pepypat Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Mui Ne is a beautiful blue beach of Phan Thiet city with full of yellow sand & sunny,. It's located about 200km far from HCMC to the north, quite closed. It's called " Paradise of resorts". Its climate is hot all of the year. Visiting Mui Ne in all season is available, but the the best time for experience with waves is from Aug to Dec, and with pleasure wind is from Nov to Apr. Visiting Mui Ne you can take Open Buses from stations such as: The West station, The East station.... or you also take a part of our HCM-Phan Thiet Tour depart every day. I volunteer to consult you any information.

• IdreamIam's Profile Photo

by IdreamIam Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 2:37 AM

We stayed there about 5 or 6 years ago, I was with my daughter and granddaughter. We had a private car and driver and100 sounds about right. Having our own car made it easy to stop and look when we wanted. We had a little cabin almost on the beach and were woken up in the morning with cows being hearded along the beach. They were not particularly noisy but it was so nice. It was a peaceful spot. If you want a lot of action it won't be for you, unless it has changed a lot in that time. Would love to go back.

• gaolei's Profile Photo

by gaolei Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I found Mui Ne boring and, when I was there, the water was algae green.

I don't recommend the bus. It took forever to get back to Saigon. A bus is difficult, because it is affected by too many unknowns along the way such as, traffic, accidents, police and weather. The train is on a schedule. It will get there on time.

Read my funny account of the trip here:
    "Mui Ne Beach" - Phan Thiet by gaolei

• Re: Mui Ne

by wentbytrain Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM

BUses run every hour from the touristy budget area Pham Ngu Lao in HCMC. Yes-going back may takes many hours due to traffic-you also have to pass Binh Hoa, another newer HCMC-suburb.
    Trains: 2 /day (check seat61-as always for trains) run HCMC-Phan Vieth, the Vnese seaside area close by to MN.
    To point out the also negative; MNe is famous for its drink too muth youngsters who then also make the trouble too muth. So very, extremely very populair among Ozzies from down yundah. think all the worse of Kuta beach in the square.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Vietnam Travel Answer Locations