Vieques Travel Answers

change location
advgal's Profile Photo

Is it advisable to buy air to Vieques prior to arriving in San Juan?

by advgal Online Now Jun 7, 2005 at 11:39 AM

Vieques Air Link does not seem to be contactable via phone or online reservation, can anyone tell me if its ok to get into San Juan and buy the ticket then or are reservations ahead better?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • vieques air link

by ggn420 Online Now Jun 12, 2005 at 6:22 PM

You best do your homework, depending where you are arriving in Sa Juan and what time will determine which way to go. The price of the flight is about one third if you fly from Isla Grande or Fajardo airports. You can take a cab from the international for 40US with not alot of time to spare to catch a connecting flight via Vieques Air Link. You can stay at the Int. pay more and wait a few hours to connect, that is option 2. Try contacting them for schedule info via this link, Ready ?

flyaow.com/flight/Vieques-Ai...

Good luck, Gordon
    NEED MORE INFO>ggn420@comcast.net

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Is it advisable to buy air to Vieques prior to arriving in San Juan?

by ggn420 Online Now Jun 12, 2005 at 6:40 PM

Check out this site
    All the Air info

www.elenas-vieques.com/ferry.html

• RE: RE: Is it advisable to buy air to Vieques prior to arriving in San Juan?

by cinziav Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 11:50 AM

I think the necessity of prepurchase is dependent on the time of year, but it is very simple to buy a Cape Air ticket in advance. You can do it on line through expedia. I like Cape Air because of their generous baggage allotment--although you don't need a lot of clothes in Vieques, I like to rent houses and bring wine and better food than I can buy on the island. I have also used Vieques Air Link and was able to buy that ticket in advance over the telephone.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Vieques Travel Answer Locations