Vielsalm

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bastogne - Best way to go and cheap good accommodation

Bastogne Jul 3, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Hello, i am from Portugal and I will be visiting Bastogne next year. As i have family in Antweerp and i will make a visit, i would be coming from there. So, there is any train from Antweerp to Bastogne? Or i need to go by train to Brussels and then catch a bus to Bastogne as i read on the net? For this last option i will loose almost day to get there and i really want to avoid it. Well, i know that i will need to rent a car with GPS to discover the region. So what do you recommend, where i can rent a car with low cost prices? It's better in Antweerp or more close like Brussels.? I wish to find the best way, fast and cheap to get there. Or are there other options? From Bastogne i want to discover the region, www2 places and museums: Poteau, Malmedy, La Gleize, Grandmenil, La Roche en Ardenne, Houffalize, Foy, Bois Jaques and maybe, maybe Dinant, Celles and Florennes. Without this last 3 places that i know are a little far from Bastogne, do you think 2 days is enough? I want to stay in Bastogne, visit the region and back to Bastogne to sleep and when finish all, back to family in Antweerp again. Any suggestions? I would like accommodation recommendations as well. Good but cheap. Thank you.

more