Travel Answers
Vidin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anyone gona be in golden sands from july 30th till aug 6th??

Golden Sands Jul 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM

whats up everyone,going with my buddies to golden sands( me and 3 guys) in 23 days:D if anyone is going and doesnt mind meeting new people then kik me ;) ===> j.k69010

more
    • Bag pipe festival - Mugla or Gela?

Smolyan Jul 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi -
      I heard about 2 bag-pipe festivals held in the Rhodopi area - supposedly both being held on the 1st weekend of August:
      1. In the village of Mugla
      2. In the village of gela - the illinden festival.

We would like to visit one of them but want to make sure they WILL be held this summer of 2014. We need an updated info about them.....
      Which is recommended?
      We will be renting a car especially to get there from Bansko area, so we want to make sure it won't be "for nothing" (we've been to Gela before - the area is magnificent, so obviously it won't really be "for nothing", but this time we're concentrating on the Pirin mountains and are willing to make a big effort and a big detour to visit one of those festival, but JUST IN CASE THEY ARE HELD)
      Thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • Lift from Borovets to Musala - at the beginning of August

Rila Jul 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Does the lift up from Borovets to Musala work in August on a daily basis or just during weekends? How much it costs to go up?
      thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • price of drinks

Sunny Beach Jun 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

hi I travel to sunny beach with my girlfriend in august and was wondering if any of you have been recently and could tell me how much an average drink costs (alcohol) also we are staying in the glarus hotel, has anyone stayed there before? if so how was your stay? many thanks

more
    • payments in Sozopol

Sozopol Jun 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is it comfortable, I mean they are widely accessible, to use credit or debit cards (Visa) in Sozopol or it is better to have cash on hands? thanks

more
    • From Sofia airport to Rilski Ezera hut by public transportation

Rila Jul 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Can anyone recommend me the best way to get from Sofia's airport to the hut near the Rila lakes?
      We land at noon (at the end of July) and do not want to spend time in the city this time.
      Thanks,
      Ana.

more
    • Footwear in Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Jun 24, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Sunny Beach-are trainers ok in all bars/clubs?

more
    • Is the Gondola working in the summer?

Bansko Jul 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Does anyone know if the gondola from Bansko operate in late July-early August?

more
    • Weather in sunny beach.

Sunny Beach Jul 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM

When is the best time to travel to sunny beach for the better sunny weather? Thanks

more
    • Burgas Bulgaria

Burgas Jun 22, 2014 at 9:25 AM

We will be on a cruise that stops in Burgas Bulgaria. How safe is it there?

more
    • Safety, Things To Look Out For & General Info

Sunny Beach Jun 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Hey there,

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Sunny Beach this July as we've seen some good deals online. I've done some research and am now wondering whether Sunny Beach is as great as it seems or would we be better booking somewhere like Crete or something.

The thing is that we are both 22, we'll be traveling alone with no group of friends or anything. I've read online that tourists unfortunately sometimes encounter pickpockets, people trying to rip you off and the such but aside from issues like such, exactly how safe is bulgaria for a young Irish couple? Are there any areas we should completely avoid? Also, is it safe to go for walks on the beach in late evening/night?

We were planning on staying in Hotel Glarus (haven't booked yet). Any information or tips from people who have been there or at that hotel would be greatly appriciated. I'm kind of afraid of us being taken advantage of because we'r so young and its our first time visiting. Thanks a mill :)

PS. Also have a choice of booking with either Thomson or Holiday Hypermarket (both are same price) so if anyone had some info on who is better and more reliable that would be great!!

more
    • How to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko?

Bansko Jul 5, 2014 at 12:03 AM

HI -

We'll need to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko, at the end of July afternoon (landing at noon).
      What's the best way to get there by public transportation? How long does the road take by bus? By train? (we normally prefer trains on buses).

Thanks a lot for any help.
      Ana.

more
    • Coming from Istanbul to Tryavna

Tryavna Jun 24, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello, I would like to know if there is a train (or a bus ?) connecting Istanbul and Tryavna, and if yes, where I can find all the informations (schedule, prices...).
      Thank you !

more