change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trips to Victoria Falls from Livingstone

Victoria Falls Apr 6, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hi,

We are a South African family of 3 travelling to Livingstone but would like to visit both the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides of Victoria Falls. How do we get to Zimbabwean side and back and what are the costs involved, as I assume the cost to bring our vehicle across will be expensive?

more
    • To visit or not to visit Victoria Falls....

by misstoscana21 Online Now Dec 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I'm going to be going to Cape Town and then up to Kruger for 2 weeks. Is it worth taking another flight to go up to Victoria Falls? What is it like? Is there anything else to do around that area if we stay a couple nights?

5 Answers Jan 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    • susanbutt's Profile Photo

Victoria falls....or maybe exploring inca ruins??

by susanbutt Online Now May 29, 2007 at 5:55 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I are considering taking another trip, this time outside of Europe. We were looking at going to see the Victoria falls in Kenya and I was wondering if anyone had any information on the best way to incorporate an african safari on such a trip. There seems to be the option of exploring Zambia or Zimbabwee outside of the falls. Any recommendations are much appreciated. Even a reliable website would be helpful.

Other than a trip here, we were considering doing the hike up Machu picchu.So suggestions for that are also welcome. Slightly different I know, but it's a big world and there is so little time! Thanks.

1 Answer May 30, 2007 at 3:24 AM