Victoria Travel Answers

change location

help me find

by funkyjean77 Online Now Sep 15, 2007 at 8:26 PM

help me find a kamono? a tradition japanese dressing gown to purchase

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • MoogieCha's Profile Photo

    Re: help me find

    by MoogieCha Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 9:02 PM

    It's spelled "kimono," by the way. Maybe that might help your Google search?

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines